6

Y/n's POV.

you woke up with a pounding headache, your chest felt tight, your eye sight was blurry, you groggily rubbed your eyes in an attempt to wake yourself up a little more, your eyes caught the sleeping male on the couch, he looked awfully uncomfortable with a tiny fleece draped over his body, you remembered the events of last night, and you demanded answers.

you were not going to be treated as a little girl anymore, not to your parents, not to the malfoys, and not to draco, you were angered again, recalling of the betrothal, how can you marry someone who wouldn't even spare you a friendship? someone who couldn't even be seen to talking to you, someone who constantly picked and argued at any given moment.

you hastily got out of bed, and rushed down the stairs, you were still in the night gown that Draco had gotten out for you for to sleep in, it was a nice gesture but you couldn't trust him for the kind that he does when you only seen the evil that lies beneath, that was the thing about Draco, you could've read him like a book, draco was never loved the way a child is meant to be loved by his parents, he was born to be placed into Slytherin, he was born to be narcissistic, egotistical, exaggerated prick, he was born to rule the legacy when Lucius malfoy happened to die, and leave draco with all he has built for him and his family, and draco took pure pride in it.

Draco wasn't a usual boy who you could've shrug off, draco was always there, even if you didn't want him to be, draco was the reason for your insecurities, for your self doubts, for your self confidence, he was the reason for your negative emotions, he always found a way to ruin your mood, your emotions, your self being, you weren't even allowed to spare a laugh in front of him because he would always find a way to make your self esteem drop so low that it would take days to pick your confidence back up, and you hated him for that. You hated him for all the years you built your walls, he took a sledgehammer and knocked them down, every wall, every door, every window, draco malfoy had destroyed.

You were not going to marry him, if it was the last thing your life depended on. You walked through the long corridors, and finally found the kitchen. No one, you made your way to the large dining room, no one, you made your way to the living room, finally. "I demand answers, and I demand now," your voice was stern, powerful even. anger radiated from your aura; if you had a halo before, you definitely had devil horns now, horns embedded into your forehead, your inner darkness was now showing.

you could've feel smoke evaporate from your ears no one was answering you, no one dared to even look to look at you. "Did you hear a word I said?" You was half shouting now, your fathers eyes met yours. "Darling." His voice was quiet, but nonetheless stern, "we have too much to speak about it,"

"Then speak, speak exactly what is going on. Why did I have blood pouring from my eyes, and these anger issues that I have formed? And the betrothal." Your nails were digging into the palm of your hands, if they didn't answer you any longer, blood would've start to pour out. "Well, it all started in the beginning before you were born." Your mother's voice trailed, expecting for your father to finish.

"Our dark lord, we've never spoke much about him to you, we serve a dark and powerful lord, his name is Voldemort, your mother and I, we disobeyed his orders when you were in your mothers womb, the dark lord had told me to sacrifice you to him, and I told him no, I didn't listen him. so the dark lord, brought it upon himself to curse your mothers womb, so that you and him shall be connected for the rest of your life, you are strong and powerful enough to bring back Voldemort who has no body for right now, merely living off of someone else's body, surviving off of unicorns blood."

"But then darling, Voldemort had told us that you will be the one to save him, and shield him for his future plans, his future victory. you are a key in this life of his, but the only way to bring back Voldemort was to unleash your inner darkness, and me and your mother had never taught you about darkness, and evil, or malicious ways, we wanted you to be pure, and that was wrong of us once more. you were meant to be cruel, rude, unpredictable, out right evil." your father was very calm telling you this, and you wanted nothing more to scream, shout and cry.