5: A Horror Story

I looked both sides before stepping out completely. The coast was clear. It seemed to be a long hallway, and I felt a chill ran down my spine. The lights overhead flickered constantly. The air was still, and there was a certain ambience that made me all nervous as if someone will jump on me.

Is this a fucking horror movie? I thought to myself and I almost laughed at how ridiculous I sounded.

I walked down the hall, trying my best to look for a way out but there was not a single door in sight. I felt a cold breeze caressed my arm and I shivered either because of nervousness or fear.

I would go with the second one since as far as I was concerned, there was no open space that the air could possibly enter. What was worse was the next moment, I heard footsteps that definitely did not belong to me.

So I ran.

And the person following me run, too.

I did not dare look back. That what always happened in the movies. Someone would run after them, and they would look back to check it out and then get killed. Dying is definitely not on my schedule today.

The lights blurred and I could feel my chest constricted with the lack of oxygen. I was never an athletic person. Running was not my forte. Also, asthma and cardio-activities never mix together.

The footsteps got louder and I was sure he was close to me. The adrenaline pumped through my veins making the illusion that I was running faster than before. I could feel the pain at the sole of my feet and I let out a breath when I saw a door at the end of the hallway.

I almost got hold of the knob when I was pulled back roughly. Before I could scream, a hand covered my mouth and my eyes went wide when I saw a familiar brown haired boy.

It was Louis Tomlinson.

"What the hell is wrong with you!" I yelled and he looked at me curiously.

"What do you mean?" he asked as he opened the door that led to the parking lot. He looked at both sides before walking out and I silently followed him.

I really hate this guy.

I moved in front of him and looked for my car. "Why the fuck did you follow me? You fucking scared me out of my wits!" I hissed and put more distance between us.

I knew I was overreacting but I have been a scaredy cat ever since I woke up alone in the hospital two years ago. I know, cliché. But there was something nerve-wracking about it yet I still could not pinpoint it. I just woke up with bandages all over me. I was panting hard as if someone was following me. It rings a bell, doesn't it?

I spotted my Wrangler and was about to call Charlie when Tomlinson said, "We saw someone followed you so I went out."

And I froze.

It had been a few minutes when we saw Charlie walking towards the car

It had been a few minutes when we saw Charlie walking towards the car. I looked at Tomlinson from the passenger seat.

"Okay, so, she's a really huge fan of you. Don't freak out if she fangirls, entiendes?" I said as I waved to Charlie.