Chapter 11: The Stands, The Arrow And The Dream

Keith woke up in his dream, which was an empty space. In front of him appeared a silhouette of the Requiem Arrow, which, if a Stand pierced it, would give the Stand lots of power. It became smaller as it went up, and then his school, Nanyang, appeared. It then quickly went into the roof of the school, making it glow brighter until it disappeared.

"Do you see it?" a voice said behind him. He looked, only to find nothing. "The Arrow, which holds multiple possibilities, is inside your school." the voice said again. Keith looked, and saw the Requiem Arrow again, this time with the silhouettes of Chariot Requiem, a dark faceless Stand looking like a musketeer, on its right, and Gold Experience Requiem, a Stand resembling a human with a crown top and the Requiem symbol on its forehead.

"The Requiem Arrow... is real?" Keith asked.

"Precisely. The meteors showed the ways of the Stands, and created the Arrows that now exist in your world."

The silhouette disappeared, leaving only Chariot Requiem. It turned to face Keith, then disappeared as a person who was sleeping on a pillow woke up and pulled out an AK-47, followed by flaming claws slashing and water slicing, and a clock being broken by a godly Stand.

These visions disappeared, and Gold Experience Requiem appeared in front of him, saying, "These are all visions which are bound to happen today. However, there is only one Stand that has not been revealed here. That one is for you to figure out."

It got closer, and said, "Keith, your Darkheart... It has more potential than you can think."

The dream dissipated and Keith found himself back on the bed. He quickly got dressed, prepared himself, and took his phone. He texted Derick, asking, "are electronics allowed to be brought to school now?"

He quickly texted back, "idk, im bringing it"

Keith decided to bring his phone and smart watch along. Minutes later, in his car, he was listening to the radio, which said,

"As of recently, there have been numerous reported cases of meteors falling down. The people who touched it have obtained a power, which is currently being used. As for the Corona, it has disappeared into thin air, leaving no trace of its former self."

Keith said, "That's good to know."

"And now for the bad news. In a school in Medan, named Nanyang, there have been very recent casualties."

Keith was suddenly on full alert as he heard sounds of destruction nearby. He looked, and saw that the school, mainly the sports room, was in utter chaos. He said to the driver, "You can go back now. I'll get off here." and got off the car, bringing his stuff along. He ran to the school, and in front of the gates, he saw his friends waiting for him. Among them were Vanetta, Jordan, Meagan, Vanessa, who was as smart as former Derick, Derick, and Gladwin. Daniel got to his side, and said, "So, Keith, do we engage?"

Keith got to the front, and said, "Alright guys, this is the school's crucial moment. Shall we fight, for the spirit of Nanyang?!?"

Everyone cheered, and Keith shouted, "Alright, then we have no more time to waste! Let's kill da ho!!"

Everyone shouted a war cry, and they charged into the school.