Chapter 6: Familiar Stand

Around an hour after Lei Lao Shi's sudden ambush, Keith's class was quiet as the teacher was presenting on the whiteboard. The class was dark, lit up by the outside lights and the projector presenting on the screen. The curtains on the windows were closed, and everyone was having a basic time until Daniel stroked a conversation with Vanetta.

"So, you wanna play what after this?" Daniel asked, getting her attention.

"I don't want to play with you lah Dan. You're so annoying." Vanetta rejected. This didn't stop Daniel from attempting to keep the conversation going. "Aduh* Van, always rejecting people. Do you know how many hearts you've already putus**?"

"I know already. And I don't care." She then looked away. Daniel wanted to talk to her, so he touched her by the shoulder. Little did he know, that was a grave mistake, as Vanetta immediately stood up, and just as she was about to slap him, a rapier came out from within her and stabbed him, piercing through his left shoulder.

He screamed, alerting the entire class and making Keith notice the rapier. He asked the teacher, "Excuse me teacher, can I speak to Vanetta?"

"Sure Keith, go ahead." the teacher said.

Keith stood up, and proclaimed, "Vanetta, your Stand is Silver Chariot."

"What?" she asked, being totally confused. She summoned her entire Stand, and sure enough, the gray armored fencer was none other than Polnareff's Silver Chariot. Keith then asked, "Teacher, may I borrow your laptop for a moment? I would like to show Vanetta something." The teacher agreed, and Keith exited the presentation, opened Google, and searched for "jjba silver chariot" then clicked the fandom wiki page. He said, "Vanetta, this is the details of your stand. It's available online because it's a canon Stand, or a Stand that appeared in the series JoJo's Bizarre Adventure."

After skimming through the wiki page, he said, "Your Stand's abilities consist of swinging your rapier at the speed of light, as well as taking off the armor to make it faster and creating an optical illusion making 7 of them appear at once. There's a Requiem version of it, making it unbelievably stronger, but we'll get to that in a while."

"I see. So I can actually kill Daniel?" she asked.

"The f**k?" he shouted, "Why the hell do you want to kill me?"

"Because, 1. You're annoying, and 2. You just like to disturb people."

"Alright, alright, let's stop this argument in its tracks before it becomes a war against Stand users and non-Stand users." Keith said, trying to adjourn the argument.

"See? Even Keith wants this to stop." Daniel said.

"Fine. But I'll kill you if you disturb me again, ok?" Vanetta said, sitting down in her chair.

"Ok. Promise." Daniel said.

Keith sat down, relieved that they came to a conclusion peacefully. The teacher then closed the tab Keith used, and went on with her teaching.

*Indonesian for 'ow'

**Indonesian for 'break' as in breaking an object