Chapter 16: "The Loop" Time Keeper Requiem

As the group surrounded Lei Lao Shi, from afar, she quickly killed anyone who got close to her, including Gladwin's brother, Winston. Gladwin's Requiem was complete, and Time Keeper went from being a clock humanoid to a humanoid with the number 12 on its forehead; the numbers 1, 2, and 3 on its right arm; 4 and 5 on its right leg; 6 on its lower body, which was metallic white; 7 and 8 on its left leg; 9, 10 and 11 on its left arm. It also had glowing white eyes, which shone with the light of time.

Keith jumped in and attacked her with Darkheart, then jumped back. Gladwin managed to loop time, and Keith saw a silhouette of himself punching Lei repeatedly. Gladwin stopped the loop as he time traveled close to her, barraging her and smacking her off. Louis got in to help, along with Vanessa, who both immobilized her, leaving Gladwin to repeatedly hit her. 

He barraged her for a while before smacking her into the air, where Derick, who was tinkering with his Stand, used all his bullets in his magazine to shoot her, leaving multiple explosions and lots of smoke. Keith signaled for everyone who couldn't participate in the war to stand back, as they could get killed in the process.

Gladwin time travelled above Lei, who retaliated by punching him away. Gladwin simply used this to his advantage, as he caught Louis' whip, which missed, and heaved him up into the air, consequently sending himself down, where he landed in Darkheart's Tears Of Depression. Louis whipped her, sending her down into the ground, where Vanessa used Geb to keep her in place.

Just when they thought they had defeated her, Lei got herself out of Vanessa's water ropes, and teleported behind Gladwin, who noticed and smacked her in the face before jumping backwards.

The two stared at each other for a while, before Gladwin said, "Time is one of things yet to be controlled. However, my Stand, Time Keeper, along with its Requiem power, has attained the ability to do so. In the name of this school, Nanyang, along with humanity, I will smite you, as time can allow."

In the blink of an eye, Gladwin was suddenly facing backwards as his clones all delivered 1 strike each to Lei, leaving a total of 100 hits. Keith smacked her to the ground, and Gladwin temporarily brought Meagan back to repeatedly slice her. As she disappeared, Lei Lao Shi said, "You really forgot about my ability. Time to die." She charged straight into Keith, and as Keith braced for impact, he heard the sound of blood coming out. He looked, and saw that Gladwin sacrificed himself to save him, having took the entire hit with his body.

She then quickly finished off Vanessa, predicting that she would be a huge threat for her. She then proclaimed, "I... now have the Requiem Arrow. I... am... the true conqueror... of the universe!"

She then stabbed her Stand with the arrow, giving off a light no one had ever seen. Reality glitched out, mixing some parts of the sports room with her realm, placing in the pillar, some boxes, and even some parts from other classrooms.

She laughed menacingly as her plan succeeded.