Chapter 2

Evening came and everyone was preparing to sleep. They were just hanging out in the living room talking, and took it as a chance for Jay and Jungwon to get to know each other better.

Sunoo suddenly asked "Now that Jay hyung is back, where would he sleep?" The others remembered that there were four rooms and three of them could fit two people while one is a smaller room for one person.

"Well, There are six of you and I remember this dorm having 4 rooms, so I can just move in to the single room" Jay replied to Sunoo. "But Jay, I'm the one sleeping that room" Heeseung said butting into the conversation. "Then who is sleeping alone in the room that's supposed to be for two people?" Jay said getting confused. "Jungwon is." Niki said. "This could be a chance for them to know each other!" Jake said geting excited for the two, while Jungwon wasn't sure and was getting shy "B-but..we're not even that close yet" he said slightly pouting cause he didn't want Jay getting uncomfortable around someone he didn't knew to well. "We can get to know each other better that way" Jay said, he liked how Jungwon looked so cute while pouting. "F-fine" Jungwon said giving in

When everyone was in their room doing their own things, Jay was still brushing his teeth, after he was done he went to his shared room with Jungwon and found the said boy on his phone while giggling. Jay was curious what Jungwon was giggling about and asked him. "Jake hyung just sent a funny meme" Jungwon said still giggling and showed it to his hyung who laughed after seeing the meme. After a few minutes both Jay and Jungwon was bored and Jay noticed this so he decided on starting a conversation with the younger.

"Hey Wonie?" Jungwon was shocked with the new nickname, "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have called you that" Jay said quickly apologizing to Jungwon "It's okay hyung, I was just shocked hearing a new nickname, you can keep calling me that if you want" Jungwon said while giving a small smile to Jay. "So, as I was saying, who among them did you meet first?" Jay asked "I met Sunoo hyung first when I was going to the cafeteria for lunch and accidentally bumped into him" Jungwon said answering the Older's question "Then I'm guessing that Sunoo introduced you to the others?" Jungwon nodded. "Cool" The two started talking more and more and both of them were starting to get more comfortable with each other.

The next morning Jay was first to wake up and went to the bathroom to start his morning routine, after that he started making breakfast and the aroma of tteokbokki and ramyeon can be smelled throughout the dorm and Jake being a light sleeper woke up instantly and went to the kitchen after doing his routine. "Hey, that looks good." Jay smiled at his friend "Thanks, let's wake the others up so that we can eat together". Jake went to Sunoo and Niki's room and woke them up to eat breakfast, after that he went to his and Sunghoon's room and woke him up. Jay was the one to wake up Jungwon and Heeseung, he mentally groaned knowing that Heeseung is the hardest to wake up even after all those years of him being away. " Hyung wake up! we made tteokbokki and ramyeon" Heeseung instantly woke up after hearing that there was ramyeon, "Wow, I forgot that all we needed was ramyeon to wake you up" Jay said laughing at his hyung while Heeseung made his way to the kitchen and Jay went to his room and saw that Jungwon was already awake, "Oh good, you're awake. Come let's eat with the others"

When all of them was finally in the kitchen, Jay and Jungwon being last since Jungwon did his routine and Jay waited for him. They ate and everyone complimented Jay for making such good food, and he was flustered. Jungwon found it cute.

𝙹𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚏𝚊𝚌𝚝: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚍𝚎. 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗: 𝙹𝚊𝚗. 5, 2021
𝚊/𝚗: 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚘𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚒𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 :>