Chapter 4

the next day..

Jungwon woke up first among the 7 men, like always. He decided that he could try making ramen for the 7 of them. So Jungwon did just that, he started to heat the water and while waiting for the water to boil he went to get some vegetables and meat from the fridge and sliced them bite sized. Then he went to get 4 ramen packs (let's just imagine 4 packs can feed 7 guys <: ) and put the noodles and seasoning into the boiling water.

As Jungwon was waiting for the ramen to cook Jay walked in the kitchen and saw Jungwon cooking. "So, what're you making?" Jay said to the younger, to which Jungwon replied, "Ramen, for all of us." Jay smiled "smells good." Jay said and sat at the table watching Jungwon cook looking so cute.

"Hyung can you wake up the others? So that we can all eat at the same time" Jay nodded and went to the room of Niki and Sunoo to wake them up. After that he went to Sunghoon and Jake's room and saw the two awake and fixing their bed so he just informed them to go to the kitchen after. Then he went and tried to wake up Heeseung, the keyword being TRIED because Heeseung just kept groaning ang turning around. "Hyungg wake up, you're the only one who's not yet awake. We're gonna eat breakfast already!" Jay said whining to the older. "Arrasseo, I'll get up now" "Finally!" Jay exclaimed and went out.

As they were eating breakfast everyone was complimenting Jungwon on how good the ramen is despite having to make a lot to feed 7 people. "Aniyo, It's not too special." Jungwon said flustered at all the compliments he was getting. Jay was unconsciously looking at how Jungwon looked so cute being flustered, and Sunghoon didn't fail to notice that.

Jake was washing the dishes, Niki and Sunoo were making everyone's bed, Heeseung was sweeping the floor, Jungwon was drying the dishes Jake already washed, and Jay was mopping. It was chore day for them and they wanted their home to be clean before proceeding on doing their own thing.

After cleaning everyone was in the living room just chilling or talking among themselves, Jay was playing a video game. Though the game was a bit too loud so Jay asked someone to turn the volume down, Jungwon decided to do it and took the remote from Jay and tried to lower the volume but ended up turning the tv off. Jay looked at Jungwon with a "wtf" look and everyone was laughing. Jungwon turned the tv on again and Jay just calmly continued his game as if nothing happened. ( A/n: Sorry Just had to add this funny scene from En&Hi, though I don't remember from which ep it was :> )

As the moon shine bright through the home of these 7 boys you can see them all doing different things. Sunghoon was in his phone talking to his parents, Jake was in the living room watching tv, Niki was dancing to a BTS Jimin's song lie (A/n: The cover was just amazing!) while Sunoo was watching him, Heeseung and Jay were talking about random things and Jungwon was taking a shower.

"Jungwon-ssi you might wanna finish faster, there are people who also need to shower you know?" Sunoo said coming out of his shared room. "Ne hyung, I'm almost done!" The younger replied. After a few minutes Jungwon finally went out. "Ah. Finally!" Sunoo exclaimed. "I wasn't even in there for that long!" "Tsk, yeah right" Sunoo said going inside the bathroom.

"What was that about?" Jay asked Jungwon as the younger went into their shared room. Heeseung laughed "They always fight about this. I mean Sunoo has a point though, You do take a long shower." Heeseung said, informing Jay who also laughed. "Hyungg, why'd you have to say that to Jay hyung. It's not true" Jungwon said pouting at the two. And again Jay just found it cute. I mean, who wouldn't.

After a few hours of talking Heeseung went out of the room, before saying "I should let you two sleep now, Good night" "Good night hyung!" The two said in reply.

But after Heeseung went out the two just continued talking about random stuff.

𝚊/𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 200 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚜! 𝙸 𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚝. 𝚂𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 𝙰 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚑. 𝙱𝚝𝚠, 𝚒 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚒𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚜, 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝙹𝚊𝚢, 𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚠𝚘𝚗, 𝙰𝚗𝚍 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 ^•^. 𝙲𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜?

𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗: 𝙹𝚊𝚗𝚞𝚊𝚛𝚢 25-26, 2021