Chapter 3

a/n: Just had to say that this fanart of JayWon looks so cute! ><

As everyone was preparing to sleep, Jungwon was still in the bathroom doing his routine and Jay was in the kitchen washing the dishes cause he lost their bet.  "Hyung let me help" Jungwon said after going out of the bathroom. "Aniyo, gwaenchanha (No, it's okay)" The older said smiling "Hyungg, let me help you" Jungwon said unconsciously pouting. Jay chuckled at how cute the younger was and just agreed. 

Once they were done washing the dishes they just stayed at the dining table talking about nonsense things. "Hyung, why'd you come back?" Jungwon asked the older, Jay was a bit surprised with the answer "Sorry, I was just curious. You don't have to tell me if you're uncomfortable hyung" Jay smiled. "Thank you Jungwon-ah" "for what hyung?" Jungwon was curious why Jay suddenly thanked him. "For not pushing me to tell you" Jungwon smiled. "We should probably sleep now, it's getting late" Jay said looking at his watch.

𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚍𝚊𝚢...

"Jake hyunggg" Niki said whining to the older "Fine, We'll buy Bungeoppang for you later" Niki smiled at this "But, you have to do an aegyo first" Jake added smirking while Niki pouted. "Arasseo" Niki said making a cute face while Jake was internally dying at how cute the maknae (youngest) was being. "Wahh, Niki's doing an aegyo, he must want Bungeoppang really bad then." Jungwon said walking towards the two. "Jungwon-ah, do you have plans today?" Jake suddenly asked the younger "Ani, I'm planning on just watching movies until midnight" Jungwon said, Niki just stared at his 6th hyung weirdly "What?" Jungwon said noticing the stare Niki was giving him "Nothing, just a bit weird that you can last a day just watching movies.." Niki honestly said while Jake laughed. 

"Anyways, I was wondering if you would want to come with me and Sunghoon to the mall" Jake said turning to Jungwon "Why are you going to the mall hyung?" Jungwon asked. "We need to buy some food because we're  almost out of it." Jake said. "Ahh, but why do you have to go to the mall? Why not just go to a supermarket?" Jungwon asked "We're also shopping for clothes, that's why" Jake replied to the younger. "Oh ok, I'll  come with you guys!"

As Jumgwon was preparing to go with Sunghoon and Jake, Jay went into their room and asked Jungwon where he was going "Ah, I'm just gonna go to the mall with Sunghoon hyung and Jake hyung to buy food and to go shopping" Jungwon said looking excited "Arraseo"

The three had arrived at the mall and
they went to the Supermarket first to buy food. After buying the food they went to different clothing stores and started looking for clothes to buy.

"Sunghoonie hyung, does this look good?" Jungwon asked showing a yellow hoodie to Sunghoon. "Yes, it does. I think that would look good on you Jungwon-ah" Sunghoon said looking at the yellow hoodie, the statement made Jungwon excited and decided that he would try the hoodie. "How do I look?" he said, making Sunghoon and Jake look at him. "You look so cute with that on!" Jake exclaimed. Jungwon decided to buy the hoodie.

After shopping for clothes the 3 boys got hungry so they went to eat at the mall and went home after.

𝕒/𝕟: 𝕟𝕠 𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕞 𝕗𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕥𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕪, 𝕝𝕠𝕝 𝕓𝕥𝕨 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝟙𝟘𝟘 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟 𝕒 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜! 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕝𝕝! 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕖𝕩𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕤𝕠 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕦𝕣𝕖
𝕨𝕣𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕠𝕟: 𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟞,𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙