CHAPTER4

Avneet slowly stepped towards the door as The bangs stopped after some seconds, But started to bang again.

She checked if the phone is hidden then
My running her eyes she opened the door. She opened her one eyes then other one as She felt relieved after watching his Dad in front of her.

Avneet - Dad!! It's midnight!! Why you're banging in this time!!?

Dad interrupted - Avneet!! Can you please see Sid before I came again from
Pharmacy.

Avneet eyerolled then asked him politely- So you wanted to inject one big 
Injection on him?

Dad - He's Slightly Sick for some Late minutes and I'm going to see If Any Pharmacy will open for me or not.

Avneet worriedly- Is He's too Sick!!?

Dad - His head is Hot and He's sweating so please stay with him.

And He ran towards outside. Avneet took his phone on her hand and Walked
Straight towards his Dad's room.

The Door opened slowly with the sound of Wood scratching on the Weak floor.
Avneet went inside to see him and She saw him Sweating and Panting in the Bed where He's vibrating in cold or Maybe Any other reason.

Avneet walked over his way and Sat on the edge of the bed as He slightly turned his face towards Avneet.

She felt Awful to see him like that So She carefully placed her palm on his head and By her surprise, His Head is Heating like the engine of the car!!

She Suddenly stood and ran towards the Kitchen and took water and Piece of
Cloth to turn his temperature normal.

Sid suddenly hold her hands as He muttered something under the breath- Please don't go anywhere.

Avneet shouted- I'm not going anywhere Jerk!!

********

The morning came and Sid opened his eyes to meet with Avneet's Dad!! He her little shocked before Recognizing him.

Dad - So, You're quiet normal now.

Sid questioned - What happened to me(His mind strucked as He said) Oh!! Uncle it's just the normal sickness which I usually suffered, not very big deal.

Dad in wide eyes - It's your Normal sick!!

Avneet Shouted - Dad!! I'm sleeping, Low your voice please!!

Her Dad awkwardly smiled at Sid's side as He went towards her bed and Started to Pull her legs downwards!!
Avneet get surprised as She struggle to be on her Bed but land on her butt!!

Avneet - Ouch!! Dad!! You're impossible!!

Her eyes shifted on the Door as Her Cheeks turned Slightly Red in Embarrassment as Sid is kneeling on the doorway and watching her with Smirk.

Dad - Sid, When you came, Don't mind, She's always act stupid and moody.

Avneet eyerolled towards her Dad - Dad!! Why you're telling this Shit over his Dirty Face!! (By getting frustrated) And you Boy!! Go to hell and never come back at my house for any reason.

His teeth gritted but controlling it, He said - Uncle, I remember, I have to Go Home, My School time is just after 8 so-

Dad interrupted- So You and Avneet can
Go together as Your and her School is Same!! Great Avneet!! Now You've Sid to Company you!!

Sid stopped as He watched Avneet side and She's watching his Dad who's gonna dead after some more minutes.

Avneet - Dad!! I can't bear his presence and You're saying to Company-No ways!!