CHAPTER5

It's the night time when Avneet is Changing her dress to night dress and Putting Bobby pin in her Messy bun and is about to enter inside the blanket, But Riyaz came and threw the pillow hardly which made Avneet directly fall on the floor with sound.

Thud

Avneet winced in pain - Dad!! Riyaz is just climbing on nerves now!!

Riyaz came inside the Room and By watching her laying on the floor, he gets satisfaction and by towering over her head.

Riyaz - Avneet, You're such a weak person, I just throw the pillow and you collapsed like a Light paper. C'mon!! You weight more than me.

Avneet slapped him on his Cheeks, that made him collapse on the same floor.

He gritted his teeth and Avneet with great satisfaction.

Avneet - I'm way light than your fat and heavy one, So remember one thing before teasing me for any reason, I'm not Like other girls to hide myself inside the Table.

Riyaz pulled her legs that made her quiet scare for a moment than Suddenly He was above Avneet, Smirking with his Devilish grin.

Riyaz - You know what Avneet!! I hate you and your presence at the same time, So just stay away from me after my mom will marry to your Dad ok.

Avneet pushed him that made him little Sarcastic as He said - And See your Attitude is much bigger than my Height, so be careful of that.

Avneet stood by cleaning herself, she glared him and the great kick was gifted to Our Chubby Riyaz where Sun is not shine for sure.

Riyaz screamed - Ahhh..... Avneet!!!!

Avneet by watching him in pain - So better remember next time, I never going to see accept, You're going to be my Stepbrother!! I'm happy with my Dad and Me.

And She just jumped onto bed and Put the blanket above the head.

After some minutes, He climbed on the bed and started to suffocate her with the hands.

Riyaz - And You think, I'm going to PRETEND like you're going to live peacefully for the test of the life, huh.

Avneet struggling with him as She tried to push him but He just Give his whole weight over Avneet and That's How Avneet started to feel dizzy.

Avneet - Ri-Riyaaa-ZZ!! Pull off-

Riyaz watched Avneet's head is coming out from the upper side so he blocked the Whole blanket fully!!

Avneet is panicking and struggling by asking him to Rose himself from her but He just put his all force on her.

But what the great luck She gets, Riyaz Phone started to buzz and He immediately got up, Avneet is Taking much and More Air for her lives.

Avneet is panting and sweating by couching like hell.

Riyaz saw the number flashing with the
Name, that made him quiet Angry.

Riyaz - Hello.

No answer

Riyaz- Is anyone's there.

No answer

He smirked and said - I Love You.

The great choke heard.

Riyaz boringly - So you're not dead, What's your problem, you always blank call me.

Avneet was hearing his whole conversation ear to ear.

After ending the call, He felt warm breath over his neck that made him to tilt his head.

He watched Avneet with Dead eyes, Avneet's eyes met with him and She smiled and clear him that she hadn't heard about blank calls.