Ch.1 After The Funeral⛪⛪

Dawn POV

Today Was A Horrible Day We Just Buried Two Of Our Closes Friends. Its Like We Just Seen Them Five Months Ago At Our House Everything Is Going Good Diamond And Shannon Are Wonderful (Yes I Talk To My Girls) Shannon Has A Wonderful Baby Girl Well She 8 Now And Her Name Is (Sunshine Isreal Jones) And Diamond Has A Handsome Baby Boy And He Is 8 Also And His Name Is (Reginald Dixavion Jones). She Did Say She Was Gone Name Him RJ She Put It In There Some Were. As For Amber She Had Her Baby And Yes She Had A Baby Girl Who Is Now 7 Her Name Is (Faith Ken Walker) She Put Ken As Her Middle Name That Was Her Father But They Moved To Atlanta With Her Father He Wanted Her Out Of That Shit Whole And I Don't Blame Him And As For My Sister Bree Well She Got Married Two Months Ago To Her Husband Jeroldo And She Loves Him But He Is Hiding Something And I'm Going To Figure It Out. As For Reggie And Jr Well Jr Got Moved To Aberline And Sad To Say Reggie Is No Good After He Went To Jail He Was Big Bad Reggie But Then After Jr Left And Got Shift Reggie Became Someones Bitch He Done Got Turned Out. Oh Yeah I Almost Forgot As For Me I Am Happy With My Family Yes Is Said Family Me And Josh Are Having A Healthy Lil Boy And We Moved To Chicago And We're Married And I Love Him So Much........