Ch.3 The New Chick

Shannon POV

When I Got The Phone Call From My Girls Dawn And Diamond That We Were Going To See Reggie I Didn't Know What To Say Because Its Been A While Since I Seen Him And I Didn't Know What To Say Or How To React And I Didn't Want To Take My Son Yet.

Sunshine:Mommie Why Are U Crying?

Me:Ohh Baby I'm Just Happy Right Now That's All.

Sunshine:Can I Cry To Because I'm Happy?

Me:Awwwe Honey No Its Okay You Don't Have To And Were Are Your Toys?

Sinshine: In My Toy Boxes Mommies.

Me:Okay Well Let's Get Ready To Go And See Your Brother RJ.

End Convo

(2Hrs And 15mins Later)

Diamond POV

Me And Shannon Got A Call From Dawn And She Wanna Take Us To Go See Reggie And Yes I Know About His Lil Incident And I Don't Wanna See Him Like That And Shannon Don't Know About It And Dawn Well Hey She Fine With It.

Door Bell (Ding Dong)

Shannon:I'll Get It

....: Is Diamond Here?

Shannon:Diamond....Who Are U?

......: Why U Wanna Know And Hi Diamond

Diamond:Hey Girl Come in Don't Mind Here This Bitch Is Crazy But Let Me Introduce You Two Shannon This Is Tiesha And Tiesha This Is Shannon..

Tiesha:Well Hi Shannon

Shannon:Sup Well Diamond I'm About To Leave Because Sunshine Have School Tomorrow And A Doctors Appt And I Wanna Be On Time So I'll See U This Weekend And We Gone Leave The Kids At Your Mother's House.

Diamond:Okay And That's Find With Me...