Ch.2 A Secret Call☎

Josh POV

(Made Me By Snootie Wild)

Me:Hello

.....:Hi Josh How You Been?

Me:Who Is This?

.....:So You Not Going To Answer My Question.

Me:Nope Because I Don't No Who This Is And Don't Call My Phone Any More And Have A Great Life.

(End call)

Wonder Who That Was. Well It Don't Matter I'm Hungry As Hell And I'm About To Go Find Something To Eat Before My Loving Wife Get Off Of Work.

(3Hours Go By Door Open)

Dawn:I'm Home Loving Husband

Josh:In The Den Loving Wife

Dawn:How Was Your Day (Leaning Down To Kiss Him)

Josh:It Was Wonderful Up Until I Got A Secret Phone Call And They Didn't Tell Me Who They Was.

Dawn:Don't Worry About That Okay.

Josh:Okay How Was Your Day?

Dawn:Well Amber Called She Said Her Dad Is Having A Super Bowl Party Next Weekend And She Well They Want Us To Come.Jr Called Also And He Getting Out In Three More Months And He Has No Were To Go So I Kinda Sorta Told Him He Can Come Over Here Until He Get Up On His Feet And One Of My Co-worker Told Me Some News On Jeroldo And I'm Telling My Sister And I Seen Some Pictures Of The Kids On Instagram So Yea That's How My Day Went.

Josh:Coo But U Know I'm Not Going To Let That Happen.

Dawn:Let What Happen

Josh:You Tell Yo Sister And Let Her Life Get Fucked Up And Jr Hell No.

Dawn:Well That's My Sister And Were The Hell Jr Is Going To Go Damnit.

Josh:Fine On Jr But Your Not Telling You're Sister

Dawn:Please Daddy.

Dawn POV

He Always Telling Me I Can't Do Anything I'm Grown I Can Do What I Wanna Do And I'm Going To Do It. I Sorta Feel Sorry For Reggie And I Wanna Go See Him And I'm Taking The Girls Shannon And Diamond With Me. I Think We Will Go This Weekend Let Call Them.