Ch.17 The Bad News

Dawn POV

We Moved Back To Dallas Around The Corner From Sarah Zunwalt Middle School And We Love It Sunshine Stay In Village Of Sarentos Better Known As V.O.S With Her Boyfriend And She Pregnant I Like Him But Josh Not To Fond Of Him And My Two Wonderful Children Are Just Great Tiffanii Has A Birthday Coming Up And Cen'Cere Is Just Can I Love My Babies.

(Bomb The Door Bust Open)

Josh POV

Me:Ohhh My Damn Baby Cut The News On Now.

Dawn:What Happen Baby

Me:I Was Coming From The Car Wash And I Seen A Lot Of Police And Ambulance And Fire Trucks And Everything In Sunshine Appt And I Went To See What Happen And They Said A Girl And Her Boyfriend Got In To And He Killed Her.... I Just Hope Its Not My Niece.

News Spokesman:I'm Here With A Witness That Knew 17 Year Old Sunshine Jones.

Witness:Ummmmmmm Sunshine Was Walking Out Side To Her Car And I Spoke To Her And She Walked To Me And I Said What Happened To Your Face And She Said She Hit The Wall And Desmond Came Down Stairs And Seen Us And He Walked Over And He Asked Her Why She Talking To Me And She walked To The Car And He Followed Her And She Turnt Her Back On Him And He Punched Her And I Called My Brother Out The House And He Stopped Hin And He Grabbed Sunshine And They Started Walking To Her Place And Desmond Pulled The Gun And Shot Ten Times And Sunshine Went Down And My Brother Was Holding His Left Leg.

News Spokesman:OK Thank You.....Ms.Sunshine Jones Was Rushed To Baylor Were She Was Pronounced Dead......We Will Have More On This Story @ 9

Josh: Damn Baby Not My Niece Not My Baby.

Dawn:Let's Got View The Body And I'll Call Everyone

Josh:Mmkay