03

Y/N POV

Chris helped me get dressed and then we both went down to the others. They smirked and I was probably red as a tomato. "Was he rough??" Hyunjin asked with a smirk on his face. "I-" I blushed and cover my face in my hands. I could hear everyone laughing. "Princess, no need to shy" chris said as he hugged my shoulder. "You wanna stay over tonight??" Felix asked with his deep thick aussie accent. "I don't know, i don't want to intrude" I said. "You're not intruding, we want you to stay over" Jeongin said. "Okay fine" i gave up, Jeongins cute eyes made your heart melt.

We had the best sleepover ever. We stayed up all night talking and laughing.

A month later

I was hanging out with the guys at their place, i was on my phone. Scrolling through Instagram, i could hear the boys talk about something.

CHAN'S POV

"Soo you guys are sure" i asked "yes" they answered back really excited.
"So we are doing this??" I asked them an extra time. They all just nodes their heads.

END OF CHAN'S POV....

Y/N's POV

The guys came out in a clump and looked really nervous. " Y/N, we have something we want to ask you" Chan said. "Okay, shoot" I said putting my phone down. "We all really like you, we all think of you more then just a friend. We have a suggestion". I was in complete shock. They like me??? My heart was racing and i got butterflies in my stomach. "What kind of suggestion?" I asked a little worried about what they would say next. "We think that we all should date you, have a open relationship, you date us and we date you, not a poly relationship" he said. I was in shock, they want to date me, they want me to date them at the same time. "Wow" I just said. "We don't wanna pressure you" they all said att once. "I think i could try this out, but if i don't feel comfortable, I don't wanna do it then" i said calmly. "You actually agreed" they said out of shock. " Yes, but are there any rules?" I asked curiously. " Yes, we have rules" Chan said. They all sat down ready to explain the rules . " This is our rules: 1, no secrets, 2, you have to give us all equal attention, 3, no touching yourself without our agreement." They just said the basic rules. " I have some rules too. 1, i can have guy friends and hang out with them as much as I want, 2, I'm not a sex toy for you guys to use" i said my simple rules and hoping they would accept them. "Deal" they said loud and clear. All of them ran over to me and hugged me. I became really happy around the boys but they could never know my deep dark secret...

Sorry for a short chapter
Love/// Rain 🥰