04

A week later...

Y/N POV:

It's been a week since they asked me to go in to this relationship with them. Neither one of us have had sex yet, I guess they want me to just relax and don't think about anything.
"Y/N get dressed, we have a surprise for you!" Chris screamed from downstairs.
"Okay, I'll be right there!" I answered back.
I quickly took something pretty from my closet

This is the outfit

Make Up

Then I rushed downstairs to meet them, they all turned their heads to me and their jaw just drop to the floor

"Y/N, you look amazing" Chris said with eyes glued on my chest
"Yeah you do, I'm jealous babe" Hyunjin said with a smirk on his face.
"Thank you" I shyly said back with a light pink shade on my cheeks.
"We have a surprise for you Y/N" Felix said with the biggest smile on his face.
"What is it" I say with hope for something fun to do.
"We are going to our vacation place in busan" Jeongin screams in joy.
"Aww, you guys are amazing" I said with the biggest smile on my face. I quickly jump up in the air and kiss Minho. I pull back with redness on my cheeks.
"Shhhh, we want kisses to!" Felix and Seungmin screams.
I then walk up to each of my boyfriends and kiss them all with passion and love. I then rush upstairs to pack all my necessity's for our vacation.

2 hours later

I finally finished packing everything for our trip to busan.
"Y/N, we are leaving now. So hurry up, we want our girlfriend now!!" Changbin screamed
"On my way babe!!!" I yell back to him.
I then rush downstairs with my luggage, Changbin helped me carry my luggage to the car.
"Thanks babe" I said and kissed him as a sign for gratitude. We all are now in the car and can't wait to get there.

3 hours later at the place in Busan.

"We are here!!" Chris says while he stretch his legs after the long drive.
"We are finally here" I say with happiness.
Felix come around and lift me up
"Princess, you shouldn't walk. Save does lovely feet for something else." Felix says making me blush. The boys then all want to watch a movie and cuddle and get attention from me. I can't cuddle with everyone at the same time. Right now I cuddled with Chris,Felix,Jeongin and Seungmin. I saw that Jisung was a bit mad or upset about something. I didn't know what he was upset about, he then walked away and looked me dead in the eye. I stood up and walked over to were he was, I touched his shoulder and he quickly removed my hand and said
" STOP IT, go and make out with your other boyfriends. You like them more then me clearly!!"
"What do you mean" I asked really confused and sad.
"YOU CLEARLY CARE MORE ABOUT THEM THEN ME!! Jisung screamed.
"I....I'm s ..sorry" I studderd.
"YOU LOVE THEM MORE THEN ME!! STOP ACT LIKE YOU CARE ABOUT ME WHEN YOU DON'T!!!!" He screamed once again and made me jump.
"Stop, you are scaring her Jisung" Chris said very angry.
"Well she clearly doesn't care about anyone other then you guys so maybe I am a bit upset!!"
"I...I'm s...sorry J...Jisung" I studderd because I thought he would scream at me more.
"WELL SORRY DOESN'T MAKE UP FOR IT!!!" He yelled even louder and went closer to me
"I'm sorry,I'm sorry, I'm sorry please don't hit me!! I'm sorry!!" I said while I cried and tried to protect myself with my arms.
They all where shocked from what I said.
"W...What do you m..mean??" They all said at the same.
"Please don't hit me please don't hit me I'm sorry!!!!!" I scream while I cried and didn't look at anyone, I was in a middle of a panicattck now. Chris came and hugged me, I just fell in his arm crying.
"Everything is gonna be alright, nobody is gonna hurt you baby, nobody I promise you" Chris said to calm me down.
"I'm sorry Y/N, I'm soo sorry, I would never hurt you" Jisung said while he cried.
"It's okay Jisung, you couldn't have known" I say calm and relaxed. I went over to him and spread my arms to hugg him. I just cried and held the hugg extremely long and said "I love you Jisung". I held him tight and repeat it to him over and over again. "I love you, I love you, I love you soo much Jisung" He was the first one I said it to. He kissed me with the same passion I showed him.
After everything we went to bed together and cuddled our selfs to sleep.

Next morning

"Babe wake up now, we want to go the beach" Jisung said
"Okay babe" I said with happiness and went to the closet and changed into my bikini

This is the bikini

Then I rushed downstairs from our bathroom, everyone stared at me with lustful and hungry eyes

Then I rushed downstairs from our bathroom, everyone stared at me with lustful and hungry eyes. I started to sway my hips and make them even more turned on then what they already were. When I laid down on the beach chair I feel eyes on me. The boys with other words, they all wanted me right there and right now. Jisung came and kissed me out of nowhere and started to touch the inside of my thighs. I pulled away because I were out of breath

⚠️SMUT WARNING!!!!!⚠️

Jisung lifted me up in a bridalstyle took me to his bedroom, he lets me down when we get to the door. When he finally opens the door he smash me against the door and kiss me roughly. He touches me everywhere and I moaned loudly from his touches, he starts kisses me down my throat, he leaves many marks on my neck and smirk against my skin as I moan louder then before.
"Babygirl you like how I touch you" Jisung say in a very seductive way.
"Yes Daddy, you make lose my mind" I say as I crave him. Jisung then lift me up an throw me on the large bed, he rip my bikini of aa fast as he can. I then giggle at his actions.
"What are you giggling about babygirl, bad girls deserve punishment for their bad behavior" He say with his dark chocolate brown eyes filled with lust and desire.
"I'm sorry daddy, please forgive me" I say with a sarcastic tone.
"Now have you been a very bad girl, I think you deserve a very bad punishment" he then say with more lust and desire. Jisung then left the room and came back Hyunjin and Felix.
"I have heard that you have been a very bad girl" Hyunjin say with his dark desirable eyes.
"I promise daddy I haven't done anything wrong" I say with even more sarcasm to trigger them even more.
"I guess our babygirl need a really bad punishment for that act of tone" Felix say with his deep voice.
"Please punish me daddy, give me all you got" I say to tease them more. Hyunjin then comes and flip me over so I lay on his lap.
"You are going to count and if you lost count then we're starting over again, you got it" Hyunjin say with a very serious tone.
"Okay daddy" I say as I get ready for the first hit. He then spank me hard on my ass, it stung but was yet so pleasureble.
"One"
"Two"
"Three"
"Four" .........
"Twenty-five"
"Twenty-six"
I couldn't feel my ass anymore, even though the pain I moved louder then ever as I felt pleasure coming from the spanking.
"We are not done yet with you" Felix says as he grabs me up from Hyunjin's lap. He put me on the bed and starts to kiss me deeply and finger me faster then the light.
"Mmmmmm, daddy I'm gonna cum" I scream as i felt an orgasm coming. Felix then removes his fingers and say
"Bad girls can't cum, only good girls can" I wanted to cum som badly. He then pull out his throbbing cock
"Suck" he say in a very dominant way.
"What if I don't want to" I say to tease, but this time it wasn't so fun. Felix then shoves his dick down my throat and then I see Jisung and Hyunjin starting to undress them self's. I could feel someone entering me with no mercy, it was Hyunjin. The I see Jisung entering me as well. In the same hole. I moaned loudly of pain and pleasure. Then Felix pull out after he cummed in my mouth, he then shoves his dick in my vagina to. At this point I screamed, not from pleasure but from pain. Pain and only pain.
"Please stop, it hurts" I say trying to get them to stop. They didn't listen to me they continued to abuse my vagina with no mercy. At this point I cried begging them to stop, I had cummed more then I could have count. I then remembered, I have a safe word that Chris told me to use if they got out of hand.
"Peaches" I scream begging them to stop, they didn't get it.
"PEACHES" I scream from the top of my lungs.
Then I heard the door burst open, Seungmin came.
"STOP IT ALL OF YOU, YOU'RE HURTING HER" Seungmin screams.
"She is using the safe word you idiots" he says very angry. They all pull out and backed away from me. Seungmin then came and hugged me saying
"It's okay, nobody is going to hurt you" he says trying to calm me down. All the others just stared at me whiled I cried.
"They didn't stop, I told them to buy they didn't listen" I said while I was crying. The others then busty though the door not knowing what happened.
"They didn't stop" I repeatedly said over and over again and shaking from fear.

Then everything went pitch black.......

Sorry for any miss spells. Please comment and vote. Love you all. Sorry for the cliffhanger btw....