10

Kindly reminder Y/N means "Your name"

{Christmas episode one}

Felix's POV

We all wake up by a high pitched dolphin scream coming from the living room, I rush down towards the youngest scream. When I reach the bottom of the stairs all I see is white, it's snowing!! The view itself is breathtaking so I barely notice someones presence behind me, I feel a small figure wrap their arms around me.

"Isn't beautiful ?"

It is Y/N that put her arms around me, all I can do is give her a hum back while I watch the snow touch the ground

"It's absolutely gorgeous outside, but I wonder what that makes you?" I know it sounds cheesy saying it like that but her reaction is priceless

"It's absolutely gorgeous outside, but I wonder what that makes you?" I know it sounds cheesy saying it like that but her reaction is priceless. Her face become so red by just my comment, I decide to lean in and give her a kiss. Her lips are so delicate, I can kiss them all day long without getting tired. My hands reach her waist, I let them squeeze her ass while I roam her body. She moan in to our kiss, I feel her lose control, she want me to take control over her. My lips leave hers as I continue kiss down her neck and collarbone. My lips leave hickeys everywhere, her sweet moans make me so hard. My dick is being restrained in my jeans. I just want to feel her delicious lips around my cock, taking every inch of my dick down her throat and see tears in her beautiful eyes. It's like she can read my mind, she go down on her knees and buckle up my belt. She take of my pants and boxers. I can feel my dick twitch as it feels the freedom of air. I look down on her, she takes my cock in her hands and start to go up and down. I let my moans leave my mouth, I can see her satisfaction, she then let her lips close around the head of my dick. I feel like I'm going to cum right now. I grab her head and I start fucking her pretty mouth, she gags a bit but I know that likes it. I feel myself let go, she swallows everything I gave her. I wrap my hands around her throat and bring her up. I kiss her and make sure that she is alright. She just nod her head and kiss me even more. This Christmas is definitely going to be the best Christmas ever.

Hi guys it's me again. Sorry for no posting again. I have had covid and just got better, I hope everyone is alright. It will come another LONG chapter by the end of the month probably next week!! Stay tuned
Love / Rain ❤️❤️