The First Day of Suprises

Authors note: this is my first FanFic so sorry if there are some mistakes and some things that don't make sense 😅 but anyways enjoy😁.

Third Person POV

"It's my first day of UA finally I've been waiting for this and now it's finally happening I'm so excited." The Green hair Freckled boy named Izuku Midoriya thought to himself.

"Hey watch out!" Yelled a mysterious voice.
Midoriya quickly turns around to see a boy with black hair and tape coming out of his elbows passed out on the ground, this happened because he didn't want Deku to get hurt so he decided to tape himself to the ground even though it would hurt him.

"Oh my All Might, are you ok?!?!?!!" Screaming so loud that it woke the individual infront of him up and was heard by everyone outside the school.

"I-i'm fine, thanks" the black haired boy said while struggling to get up.

"Here take my hand" the green haired boy said.

And so the black haired boy did so.

"I'm Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku, and you are?" The Green hair boy asked.

"I'm Hanta Sero but you can call me Sero, nice to meet you" he says while wiping off the dirt and dust of his arms, legs, and uniform.

"Well nice to meet you to Sero" Deku says while putting out a hand for Sero to shake. Sero shakes Midoriya's hand and moves to his side and says, "well judging by the fact that you have an UA uniform on that means your going to this school to huh?" "Yeah I do too" Deku replies.

They start walking inside the school and Sero says, "so which class are you in?" "It says here class 1-A." Deku replies while looking at a piece of paper. "Awsome! Your in the same class as me!" Sero said excited to know that his new friend is in the same class as him.

"That's great! We can be in the same class now😁" Deku says also excited to be in the same class as Sero.

"Speaking of Class 1-A, we're here, look" Sero says as he points to the sign that says "Class 1-A".

"Well here we go" Sero and Deku thought to themselves.

Sero and Deku walk up to the door to the class as they brace themselves, and then they open the door.

"Deku?!" A blonde boy with red eyes said.

"K-kacchan wh-what are you doing here?!" Deku said surprised as well.

(Word count: 502)

Authors note: Alright that was the first chapter so um please give me feed back on this and I'm sorry if it's bad again like I said in the description and my other Authors note this is my first FanFic and um please give me ideas on what to do for this Fic and I'll try and do it, oh and please call me V-san so yeah that's basically it - your Author V-san~