Meet The Students of Class 1-A

Authors note: alright I know that I said send some suggestions and I would try and go off of that but I'm really bored so I did this. Anyways Enjoy this chapter!❤️ - V-san~

Third Person POV

"What the hell are you doing here Deku!?!" The blonde growled at him.

"I-i'm a student here, Kacchan" The Green haired boy said while standing completely still, scared what would happen to him if Bakugo knew "their secret".

"How did you even get here?!" Bakugo said getting madder by the second.

"Bakugo calm down!" A blue haired boy with glasses said as he was chopping the air pointing towards Bakugo.

"Hi I'm Tenya Iida but you can call me Iida." The blue haired boy said as he walked up to the freckled boy.

"I-i'm Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Deku." Midoriya says while putting a hand out for Iida to shake.

Iida shakes Midoriya's's hand and then  he said, "And you are?" Looking at Sero, "I'm Hanta Sero you can call me Sero" Sero replied.

Iida puts out a hand for Sero to shake and Sero shakes his hand.

Then a man with black long hair came up and said, "Hi there I'm gonna be your teacher, I'm Aizawa Shouta, but you can call me Aizawa-Sensei."

Sero and Midoriya look at there new Sensei and look back at Iida.

"Deku get over here!" Bakugo yelled.

Deku walks over to Bakugo's desk and says, "D-did you need something?"

"I just wanted to say that the seat behind me is free if you want to sit here." Bakugo said quite calmly I guess what Tenya said somewhat calmed him down.

"O-oh thanks Kacchan." Midoriya said.

"Alright I guess you found your seat Midoriya, now Sero go find yours." Aizawa said.

"Alright!" Sero said while looking for a seat.

"Over here dude!" A yellow haired boy said pointing to an empty seat.

"Oh thanks dude!" Sero said sitting down on the said chair.

"I'm Denki Kaminari by the way but you can call me Denki." The yellow haired boy whispered to Sero.

"Nice to meet you Denki I'm Hanta Sero but you can call me Sero." Sero says handing a hand out for Denki to shake.

Denki shakes his hand and they both start focusing on their Sensei.

"Alright class today we will be talking about our weaknesses" Aizawa said yawning.

"But before we do that can everyone please introduce themselves and explain your quirks, and as you know I'm your Sensei Aizawa Shouta." Aizawa said.

"✨I'm Yuga Aoyama and I can't stop twinkling as you can tell✨." Another blonde boy said as he stood up. "✨And my quirk is Navel Lazer. My quirk allows me to shoot a powerful sparkling laser canon from my navel. It is so powerful, it can blast through 2 metres of solid concrete. If I fire the laser for more than 1 second at a time, I will suffer intestinal distress. In other words my tummy will hurt✨"

"I'm Mina Ashido!" a pink hair and skinned girl said. "My quirk is Acid. My quirk allows me to produce a corrosive liquid from my body. I can control the solubility and viscosity of this corrosive liquid. I am also known to secrete a non-corrosive version of the acid from my feet in order to slide around."

"I'm Ejiro Kirishima!" A red hair boy said. "And my quirk is Hardening. My quirk let's me harden any part of my body at will. Hardened body parts become jagged and sharp, and the hardening increases my physical strength and durability."