Part 25- Closer..., Bring me closer...

Over the next few days, Teku had grown a lot closer to not just Shinobu particularly but also the rest of the Hashiras.

(This story is mostly gonna be in Shinobu's pov..))
:);)

Pov...

Today I was tasked to go on another mission with Tomioka-san... He seemed a little more cold and quiet than usual.

"Tomioka-sa-"
I was poking him halfway as he pushed my hand away.
Owch...
I lowered my head a little.
Is there something wrong with him today? Lately he has been like that...
Im a little worried for him...

Is he injured somewhere?
Is he in pain?

"Tomioka-san, what's wrong with you lately? Does your chest hurt or somethin-"
I reached for his chest but was cut off by him pushing away my hands a little more gently this time and his blue orbs looking dead into my eyes and said:
"Its none of your business."

I felt something in my heart shatter in pieces...

Giyuu's pov...

Did I hurt her?
I tried not to look bothered and continued sprinting in the cold winter mountain on the soft snow, the snow making a small crinkle ever so little.

"Tomioka-san, what's wrong with you lately? Does your chest hurt or somethin-"
She reached for my chest.
Out of anxiety, I pushed her tiny hands away immediately. A little more softly this time.

I looked into her beautiful violet eyes.

But what came out of my mouth was unintentional.

"Its none of your business."

I was a little confused at my words too as I could see the hurt in her eyes as she turned away from me but I tried to look unfazed by her action and started sprinting again.

Why do I always hurt the people around me?

Shinobu's pov.

He turned away as he continued running like nothing happened and I was trying to catch up with him.

So caught up with only him in my mind, I tripped over a rock near the cliff we were on.

I could feel myself falling when I came back to my concious self and quickly grabbed on to the (side)edge of the cliff.
I didn't know if Tomioka-san would rescue me...

He seems angry at me...
I have no idea why...

Maybe I did something wrong??
The thought rushed through my mind quickly as I could feel my hands slipping and I looked down. The 30ft below me was full of trees.
There was no way I could survive.
Maybe if I landed on the trees I could have a chance of survival but the snow isn't deep enough for the impact of my fall.

Suddenly, a warm voice rang through my ears.

"Kocho. Kocho. Can you hear me?"
I looked up.
It was my savior.

It was...

Teku.

Teku-san grabbed on tight to my hands. Hid warm hands intertwined with mine as he pulled me up from the edge of the cliff.

Tears of joy flowed out of my eyes, tinting my cheeks.
The tint of pink reappeared as I felt warmth entering my body.
He hugged my close to him as I could feel his solid abs push against me.
"You should be more careful, Shinobu-san."
His smile still visible and it had a certain warmth to it.

"Luckily I was passing by the area. You really should take care of yourself more!"

The blush showed more visibly on my cheeks as he gently lunged my onto his back and started walking, saying he was gonna bring me back as I was too cold. Slowly, I fell asleep on his warm back...

Giyuu's pov.. .

I continued to sprint, thinking why Kocho hasn't talked to me yet, or annoy me.
I also couldn't feel her presence anymore.
I stopped arbutly dead in my tracks as I turned around.
There were no other set of footprints except for mine.
The cold stopped me from calling out her name as I trudged back, backtracking my footsteps that were still a little visible on the snow.
Then suddenly I saw her.
"Kocho!"
I whispered, the old was very unbearable. Even for me.
She was hanging off the edge of the cliff on the side.
I sprinted to lug her up but someone else beat me to it.
"Kocho. Kocho. Can you hear me?"
It was that guy.
The Teku guy.
He seemingly effortlessly lugged her up and hugged her to warm her up as he then put her on his back and they went away...
Further... and further from my sight...
Especially in the snowstorm.
My vision blurred a little as the cold air blew onto my face.
My eyes stang a little but I had to continue the mission.

"Giyuu, do not waiver."
Never ever.

With my heavy footsteps, I convinced myself to continue as I could feel the gust of wind blow the hood of my scarf off my head.
I stood there.
In pain.
In the cold.
My veins freezing.
Like I had just bathed in the cold for too long.
Just as I was about to start walking again, a voice behind me said:
"Welcome... Hashira.(...)"
I turned back.
Upper Moon 3.
(Ik I changed the story a little bit but pls get used to it I will pob change most of the stuff.(and details)) ):);)

To be continued...

Daily Dose OF KNY MEMES

A new one yes.

Peace out✌😃(the first time wo bold letters:)) )