Part 14- The Demon with wings

"Uhhgnh..where are we?"
Muichiro had waken up because of Taroki running.
Before that...

A faint voice could be heard from deeper in the woods.

Taroki grasped Shinobu's hand tightly, sprinting towards the voice.

The rocky 'trip' made Muichiro wake up from his nap.
Muichiro came down from Taroki's back and held on to his arm sprinting off together with the 2.

"Ughh, stop screaming, my meal!"
They looked a few miles from them and saw a demon standing there, looking doen on a helpless woman, ice surrounding it...with wings...

They had never come across demons with wings before so they stood there, dumbfounded.

"Let her go."
Taroki was the first to react.

He unsheathed his sword slowly, dashing towards the demon.

The demon moved.

Unexpectedly, the demon was faster than Taroki and stabbed him with an ice spike.

"Auhh.."
Taroki was stabbed in the back with the ice spike and his breathing was halted for a second, becoming unstable.
He felt his vision go blurry as he froze on the spot.
He felt a warm liquid rush down his back slowly.
His heavy body fell onto the ground, making a loud thud.

Shinobu stood there, unsheathing her sword too as she jumped off a tree and rebounded towards the demon as a surprise attack.
She is the fastest Hashira afterall.

She stabbed the demon quickly in the neck as the demon spun around and almost stabbed her with the ice too.
Muichiro took advantage of the attack and dashed forward with his katana on hand.
"Fifth Form: Sea of Clouds and Haze"

Xing!
The demon's neck was cut off in a second before it could even respond.

Yet, another victory for the Mist Hashira again.

Taroki felt helpless not being able to attack the demon.

He slowly got up, his mask still intact and in contact with his face.
He was severely injured but his felt shame in not being able to kill the demo n.

Just like he couldn't save Sabito...

_BREAK_

TO BE CONTINUED...

THANKS FOR GETTING THIS STORY UP TO IDK HOW HIGH IN GIYUSHINO AND DEMONSLAYER!! I APPRECIATE U GUYS SUPPORT AND EVEN FEEDBACK!!:)

Daily Dose of KNY memes

Peace out ✌