Chapter 3

Emerald snuggled into his warm jumper as he put his arm around her. They were watching a movie together, she didn't really undertand, something about a maze and only boys when this girl shows up. She sat up and her boyfriends arm moved from around he shoulders to her waist. The doorbell rang bringing Emerald out of her daydream.

"I'll be right back," she said to him before waltzing out of the room and opening the door.

"Hi," She said to the emtiness that greeted her as she opened the smooth front door.

"Hello Emerald," the nothingness said and Emerald never saw her boyfriend again.

**********

run. Run! RUN!!!

Saffron shot away like the wind. Competing with it to get home first. Somebodys chasing you the voices had told her and she listened. They were always right so she always believed them.

She fumbled with her keys to open the door.

"They're catching up! HURRY!" The voiced demanded.

She fell through the doorway and slammed the door shut.

Saffron plonked herself down infront of the telly and switched it on.
"YET AGAIN ANOTHER GIRL HAS BEEN TAKEN BY TH RAINBOW THEIF. EMERALD WRIGHT WAS WITH HER BOYFRIEND, JAKE HEFFERSON, WHEN SHE WAS KIDNAPPED. NOBODY KNOWS WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THE GIRLS. THEY COULD BE DEAD!"

Know Saffron understood. Oh yes. Know she knows.