Chapter 2

She looked at it disgusted. She knew she had to eat it otherwise she would feel bad. She could see her mum practically chocking on the food but she kept eating and motioned for her too aswell.

"Lemon, your not eating are you okay?" Mother said with fake concern. Her name was a joke across school but she thought she had put a stop to the teasing. But what parents call their child LEMON!!!

"I'm fine thank you. It's delicious!" Just as she was about to shove the gloop down her throat the doorbell rang, and Lemon leaped up saying that she would answer it.

She opened the door and saw a dark shadow.

"Hello?" she questioned

"Hello Lemon," and Lemon never got to eat again.

**********

The teacher turned on the T.V. It was in the middle of the weather forecast when urgent news came on. Saffron watched intently.

"ANOTHER VICTIM HAS BEEN CLAIMED BY THE ASSASSIN THAT TOOK RUBY AND SUNSET LEAVING THE TRADEMARK SYMBOL OF A RAINBOW. LEMON ANDERSON JOINS THE LOST GIRLS."

The program switched back to the weather forecast but Saffron couldn't concentrate on the rest of her Geography lesson. Her voices were trying to tell her something but she didn't understand. But she will. Yes, she will.