This will be interesting

Malik's POV

Well I'm stoked to finally be here. Like this is awesome! I got some new friends and I'm here with my best friend (and crush) EJ. He looks so cute when he's happy. I'm glad I talked Walter into letting us come here. But I think he likes Nicole... Ehh, I'm not sure but it doesn't look like she's feelin him like that. Today could be a great day for some fun in the sun... And maybe Pop off some romance...

End of POV

Jaay: okay y'all, everyone get your riding partners for today. And y'all gotta stay together all day. We not tryna lose nobody. *he looks at Alisha*

Rissie: Hey, you wanna be my partner Roc?
Roc: yeah sure.
Jaay: hey Alisha, I'll ride with you for the day.
Alisha: alright, cool.
Ray: Yo Lexi, you ready to get on the roller coasters?
Lexi: of course. These rides are nothing.
Prince: Umm, Maddie.
Maddie: yeah?
Prince: do... Uh... You wanna be my partner?
Maddie: of course Princeton
Malik: Glad I already got a built in partner
*she hugs EJ. He hugs her back but steps back*
EJ: Well, I was wondering if you could be riding partners with Ellandra. I kinda wanted to spend the day with Nicole.
Malik: Oh... Okay that's cool.
EJ: thanks *hugs her* you're the best-est friend I could ever ask for.
Malik: best-est isn't a word but you're welcome.
*Nicole is talking to Ellandra while EJ walks up to her*
EJ: Hey Nicole.
Nicole: yeah?
EJ: well Malik was gonna ride with Ellandra. So do you wanna ride with me today?
Nicole: sure. But I'm gonna be scared for most of the rides
EJ: you won't have to worry, you got me.

EJ's POV

Yes! I finally get some time with Nicole. Maybe after today she won't just write me off like she's been doing. And maybe her feelings for me will grow into being more than friends. This day will be great. I can feel it.

End of POV

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know It's been a while lol but vote comment and share! I take suggestions on what y'all want to happen next too!