She kinda cute

I really don't wanna be here. I wanna just sit down and wait until it's all over but these girls actin so crazy I can't even sit. Ugh this is torture. And that boy EJ keeps lookin at me.

Maddie's POV

This concert is amazing. Princeton keeps looking at me and he even winked at me. But is it just me or was EJ checkin out Nicole. I think she might have a new boo thang.

Princeton's POV

I saw that girl Nicole, and she looks like she don't even wanna be here. I can't see why tho, I mean we puttin on a good show. She might be mad at me tho. Roc was tellin me I was being rude to everyone but her. I wasn't tryna be mean tho. I heard them before they came in and I knew she liked me, but her friend was kinda backin off. I didn't want her friend to back off tho, cuz her friend Maddie is cute. I just wanted it to be clear that I wanted Maddie and not Nicole. Think I went about it the wrong way?

Roc Royal's POV

It was 2 girls in the front who was lookin good man. But one of em, she seemed like my type of girl. Imma have to talk to her sometime.

Rissie's POV

I don't know why but Roc was lookin at both me and Alisha. He better not be tryna pull nothin. Cuz it's 'Sisters before Misters'... He still fine tho.

Alisha's POV

Roc was lookin fine, as always. But he was lookin at Rissie too. I ain't for all that. But they camera boy was try look at me too. He followed me on IG before he was with them too. I guess he kinda cute. But Roc, he told me he wanted me about a year ago so Imma see if he was serious.

Jaay's POV

This is some of the best footage of them I got in a long time. And I saw this really cute girl. I kinda think she likes my bro Roc. But she was lookin at me so you never know.

EJs POV

This crowd is so hype tonight. We doin good tonight too. This is one of our best shows in a long time. There was this really cute girl, but she looked kinda mad tho.

Ray Ray's POV

We killin it. This concert is dope man, like when I look out in the crowd all I see is art. And this girl in the front town, she's a masterpiece.

Lexi's POV
Ray Ray is lookin too cute. This concert is way better than the last one. Can't wait until we see Malik after the show. She gone hook us up.

~ after the concert ~

*The girls were looking around and spotted Malik in the arena lobby*

Alisha: There she is! MALIK!
Nicole: who's Malik
Lexi: a girl we met at the mall while u was in the fitting rooms.
Nicole: why y'all callin her
Maddie: she's also EJ's best friend.
Nicole: and I should care because...
Rissie: she bringin us backstage to see the boys.
Nicole: I don't wanna go
Alisha: she's walking over here so it's too late. Hey Malik!
Malik: hey girls! So this is your sister Alisha?
Alisha: yeah this is Nicole
Nicole: hey, nice to meet you
Malik: nice to meet you too.
*Ellandra walks up*
Ellandra: Hey Malik!
Malik: hey Ellandra! So y'all ready?
Lexi: or course!
Malik: okay then let's go! It's this way.
*She brings them backstage*

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________