We're Here!

Well, today was the day we went to see the boys. We actually told them that we couldn't come to the concert so they won't be expecting it. We told Malik and Walter so we could go backstage when we surprise them. After getting there we found our seats. They weren't right in the front because we didn't want to be spotted. They were amazing and I was actually really surprised at how well Elijah performed. He also been gloin' up while on tour. Besides that, the concert was good as always and we enjoyed ourselves and turned up.
As we made our way backstage I was really hoping to surprise them.
*I open the door and we all walk in*
Ray Ray: wassup!
Roc: hey y'all! I thought you guys weren't gonna come. We was all sad.
Maddie: well cheer up cuz we here.
EJ: NICOLE!!! YOU CAME TO SEE ME!
Nicole: yeah, haha. Chill.
EJ: I know, I just didn't know you were gonna come.
Nicole: it was a surprise.
*Malik come in*
Malik: you guys got here!
EJ: Malik, you knew and ain't tell me?
Malik: yeah, I thought you should be surprised.
EJ: why didn't you tell me. I would've prepared something for them or took Nicole on stage instead of the other fan.
Malik: well my bad.
EJ: it's cool. I still love you.
Malik: *blushes* well Imma go and ask Walt if we can all go somewhere together. *she runs out the door*
Nicole: Why is she always the one who asks Walter for stuff.
Ray Ray: she's his niece so nine outta ten times he's gonna say yes to her instead of us.
Lexi: oh Tru?
Roc: yeah, we got lucky that her ad EJ are close.
Rissie: I bet. He probably nicer to EJ.
Roc: actually the opposite, haha.
EJ: shut up.
*we all laugh*
Maddie: Where's Jacob?
Roc: I don't know. Maybe in the back room.
Ray Ray: WAIT. Nah I think he went out to get something.
Roc: we can't even leave what you mean?
Ray Ray: you know....
Roc: nah I don't. I remember him and the - *Ray dead arms him* ouch. What?!?!
Maddie: haha, always acting like real brothers. Imma go check and see if he's back there.
*She opens the door*
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment what you think she saw! Don't forget to vote! Next part coming soon!