God's: ⚡vs 💻

A wee bit later and they were back holding some sort of gun. Cisco handed it to Barry who had no idea what it was. "What is it?" Barry asked.

"You'll see." Cisco said. "All you have to do is shoot it at him. Don't worry it can penetrate his his metal. Once you do that it will slowly shut down his cybernetics with a neutral pulse then the tranquilliser dart will do the rest. Then you can drag him outside to us in the van. He will be to heavy to carry back yourself." Barry nodded and left. Cisco gave him directions to where he had tracked Vic.

Flash skidded to a stop outside the abandoned warehouse and then he slowly walked in. Victor was hunched over a workbench - he was tinkering with something. "Just go Flash." Victor said. Flash stood bewildered by the door. 'How did he know I was there.' He thought. 'Should I tranq him now or should I wait. I should wait, ask him first - that would be a nice thing to do. I mean he is Victor Stone' Then Flash spotted a camera by the door, facing him.

"I want to ask you something." Barry said. "Can I?" Victor turned around and walked up to Flash. Flash had to look up at him due to his unusual height - the guy was 2 meters tall and that was WITH his growth being stopped because of the implants! His facial expression read; 'sure ask me what you want.' "You were such a nice guy. Why did you become a criminal, again?" Victor looked at Flash - he was sad. Victor scratched the back of his forehead and sighed.

"I never wanted to be a criminal. I just need some things." Victor said going back to his workbench. "You can go now I have answered your question." But Barry didn't leave, he put his hand in his pocket and felt around for the gun with the specialised dart in it.

"I didn't come just to ask you that question." Barry told him while carefully walking closer to where he was working. 

"Oh I know, I just don't care." Victor replied sounding really pissed of which meant he really didn't want any company. He was about to bail on the mission but he realised that he couldn't risk it. What if what he said at the store had been a lie. He couldn't leave another thing like that on his mind, not again. 

"Then why did you tell me to go?" Barry asked as bravely as possible even though he was a red out of his wits due to what he was told to him back at the cortex. 

"Because... because I want to be left alone to work on my hologram generator." He mumbled and by the sound of his voice he was sound scared, alone, small and in need of some emotional help to help clear up the scares his father had left behind. 

"Oh, so you are not creating anything bad. Not that criminals will tend to say to a hero if they are." Barry joked at him while hoping that he was not offending him at the same time. 

"Nope. I am not and if you're not going to leave can you at least help me install it into my cybernetics." Victor said turning around to face Flash once again this time with his arms spread out so that he could help him. 

"Can you come with me. This warehouse is giving me the creeps." Barry said looking at Victor. His eyes then darting around the room as if something is going to come out of the shadows and hurt him. 

"If this place is giving you the creeps then just go with out me. Into the van outside with your friends in it, outside." Barry just stood, shocked at Victor. 'How did he know about the van?' Barry thought to himself. "So are you going to help me or are you going to go running, scared to your pals?" Victor asked, mocking the Flash by using a childish voice and then going into a fit of laughter.

"I ... I guess I will help you. Not that I've got anything better to do for the rest of the day."

"Good. Now just put your gun down on the ground beside you." He said pointing to his pocket then motioning to the floor beside him. Barry gulped. 

Barry put his hand in his pocket and brought out the gun. He showed it to Victor. "You mean this gun?" He mockingly asked him while thinking up a plan to stop him. I mean the guy is impossible to surprise that's for sure. 

"Yes! Now put it down on the ground before I lose my patience and kill you in the most painful way possible." Victor growled at Flash. "Do not make this any harder for us than it already is. 

Flash gulped and then went to put it down on the ground. Just before it touched the surface he used his superspeed to shoot Victor with it. It hit him bang smack in the middle of his chest and he went flying backwards, knocking over the table and doing roly-poly. 

Lying on the ground he had a disadvantage, but that soon changed when he jumped up. "You really thought a tranquiliser dart was going to stop me. You know nothing." Flash looked scared as he backed-up against the wall. 

"Ehh... guys. Victor's still standing and he looks like he is going to kill me." Flash said into his earpiece. 'Wait for it.' Cisco said to Flash. Flash turned around to see Victor shaking his head and wobbling uneasily before he heard his cybernetics give way and he collapsed onto his knees which to were straining under his immense weight. 

"What the fuck did you hit me with?!" Victor half-shouted at Flash, trying to grab him but having no response from his limbs. He was doomed for. 

"A tranq dart specifically made for you. It sends a neutral pulse through your cybernetics, turning them off leaving only your life support functions on. Once that happens a normal tranq dart is activated rendering you completely unconscious."

"I thought you were scientists and your bright idea is to give me a TIA (a mini stroke)!!! Are you guys out of your mind!" Victor replied before falling flat onto his face. Flash walked over and knelt down in front of his face. His normally bright lights of his cybernetics growing dimmer. His eyelid slowly closing - but staring at him in a creepy sort of way. "This is for your own good" was the last thing Victor heard before passing out.

Flash then dragged him into the back of the van. "Got him guys." Flash said to the others. Flash started to take of his mask when Harry said not to because Victor's visual receptors might still be working. "What do we do know. I mean we've got him so...?" Barry asked.

"We put him in the pipeline like everyone else." Caitlin said. "He may be famous or at least was but that doesn't mean he special treatment."

"The cells can't hold him." Harry suddenly said breaking the silence. Everyone looked at him confused. "The cells are built to neutralise powers and... well he has no meta-powers or any powers for that matter. Vic is just a some guy in a robot suit." Everyone was still confused. "The cells are made to hold powered beings not cybernetically enhanced ones." Everyone nodded - showing that they understand what he is trying to say.

"Then what do we do. I mean we are the only people that are even slightly capable of holding him." Barry told them. Everyone thought for a moment before coming up with no conclusion.