1. did it again

the streets were damp as my checkered Van's splashed and stomped. it was very quiet for 7pm on a bright summer evening but I ignored that fact. I wipe the last and final tear from my eye before slipping my hood on and walking into the cafe.

Danielle wiped the tables as i sat down on one I'm assuming she had already wiped down. she looked at me and immediately, her face softened.

"family troubles again?" she asked. i never told her what he did but i told her something is up. she would find out soon. might as well explain.

"yeah." I mumbled and stared at the window. "you know I love my dad right?" I asked in a small whine.

"yeah of course." she said with a confused and stifled chuckle.

"he killed Charlie Gillespie." I mumbled and she gasped.

"b-but-" she studdered and I looked up at her.

"I was still living with him. i was afraid, my mom too. but she finally done it. he killed a woman, around our age, in the basement and my mom called 911." I stated and she sighed. "Charlie was with one of the girls when he kidnapped her and he just-" I stopped myself and she walked over to me.

"you know i love you. I'm not going to be mad at you about your father's choices." she hugged me around the neck since i was sitting down.

"thank you." i whispered and wiped my eyes, i didnt have strength to cry.

S P E N C E R R E I D ' S P O V

I walk into the meeting room and sit in my chair. my coffee cup softly tapped the table as I sat it down. Hotch started organizing the papers on the desk while Garcia pulled up a report on their laptops.

"Scott Charles, 33 years old. his wife reported him murdering a 20 year old girl in their basement then called again saying he disappeared." prentiss read out and I looked at more of the files.

"1 daughter and 3 sons." I mumbled "is his children still alive?" I asked and Garcia pulled up all of their files.

"Peyton Besson, 19 years old. she was born and raised in Georgia but just moved here with her bestfriend, Danielle, to start their careers." Rossi read.

"Jacob Austin. apparently all the boys have different dads than Peyton. 24 years old. he has a girlfriend and is currently living in Alabama." Garcia continued.

"Justin Davids. 25 years old. he is a retired Airforce mechanic. married with a new baby. also in Georgia with his mom." I said aloud.

"Mason Thomaston. 16 years old. he is at Timple high and in tech club." Morgan finished.

"alright so all still alive. maybe he had anger towards his wife having 3 children with other men. he wasn't going to hurt her children so instead he thrives off of killing young adults from 18 to 30." I suggest the idea and Garica budded in.

"that would make since but he seems pretty okay with it. he raised them like his own and has decent relationships with the men." she stated and I hummed in response.

"our best bet is to talk to Peyton. maybe she can tell us about her childhood." Prentiss said.

"the way the murder was theres no way this was a new hobby he just picked up." Morgan said as we collected our things.

"Reid and Morgan you go and talk to her, we will stay back and look at other cold cases in Georgia." Hotch said and we nodded.

we grabbed our things and walked out, getting into the car and taking off. I made sure I got garcia on the line.

"do you know if shes home?" I asked as Morgan drove towards her apartment.

"no I tracked her phone and it says she is at a local coffee shop." she said.

"but it's late, they're all closed." morgan said in question.

"yes but her bestfriend, danielle, works at the cafe and usually locks up." she said.

"thanks babygirl." Morgan said and I hung up.