Notice to Judges on Judging

I apologize, I may not have described the judging well enough

I apologize, I may not have described the judging well enough. That is my fault. I will clarify some things further here. Please tell me if you have any additional questions, and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

First, you'll be judging THREE chapters, or more if necessary, of each story you're working to read.

Second, and this wasn't yet stated by mistake, I'll need all of the judging per category (you can send one category at a time as finished if you are doing several, or all at once if desired) sent to me at the same time, and to my email so I can copy/paste. I'll PM you my email when you've completed judging and notify me.

Third, please ensure everyone has followed you that must before giving me results. If they haven't, shoot them a kind reminder by PM.

Forth, all judge prizes will be given out upon completion of tasks.

Fifth, and finally unless others give additional questions, this is the format for judging and how it should be passed in, and please be sure to read the suggestion questions to consider in the format on the forms chapter, along with the specific point rules for grammar and characters.

Title:
Author name:

Title: ?/5
Blurb: ?/10
Cover: ?/5
Etc.

Total: ?/180
Would you recommend based off what was read? Y/N and why.
Decently sized six sentence review off what was read:

For a review, we just don't want something like:

The book was good. The cover looked pretty. I loved Benjamin the Destroyer as a character. Please never use orbs for eyes, you disgusting piece of garbage (from hostess: I actually like the use of orbs within reason and context. It is straight up a literary term for eyes). Bad pace throughout the reading. Great creativity for the plot line.