SOUTH INDIAN MOVIES (PART-5)

There is a common perception that South Indian movies are overdramatic among people who have never seen South Indian movies. So, let me remind you of great South Indian movies which are my favorite.

But wait. Let me tell you something honest. I don't watch movies that often so I might miss some great movies.

Okay..

Let's start now..

1. PREMAM

Premam is a Malayalam movie directed by Alphonse Puthren

If you never watched Premam that means you are missing something in your life. This movie gives you an emotional roller coaster.

(When this movie came out, I had a huuuugeeeeee crush on the college version of Nivin Paul..

I mean be honest..

If you watched premam that means you will fell for Nivin Paul..
okay..

Okay....

Back to the topic)

This movie is about a boy named George and his love life. How love affects his life..And how he copes with his break-up. The cinematography and the visuals are *chefkiss*.

I would rate this movie 10/10.

2. BAHUBALI & BAHUBALI 2

The second movie that I am going to recommend to you is Bahubali Part I & II

The second movie that I am going to recommend to you is Bahubali Part I & II. This movie is one of the famous South Indian movies. It is a box office hit. Bahubali is directed by Rajamouli. This movie was simultaneously shot in both Telugu and Tamil.

This movie is in the historical genre. It is about a boy who grew up among tribal people who found out his origin and to revenge.

The special thing about this movie is that it is fulfilling in all things from screenplay to casting.