Fɪғᴛʜ ᴅɪsʜ

As an uni student, I usually have to make quick meals and this recipe has helped me a lot (rice and something else always helps!) Aaand, I think I finally got better with the whole writing on my iPad lol looks better! Enjoy 🖤🖤

♡︎ Fɪғᴛʜ ᴅɪsʜ ♡︎
"I can do it"

A week and a half has passed since that incident at Astronaut and Felix has been avoiding all messages or calls from Changbin asking how he is and if he needs anything. He just feels embarrassed, ashamed and angry. Not being able to do something he mastered for years is completely frustrating. But that incident doesn't mean he just cried in Minho's arms the whole week -just the first 3 days-, actually, filled with pride, anger toward himself and embarrassment, Felix has been trying to cook again.

Not an easy task.

But he's trying his best.

"Come on, Lix. You can" he mumbles to himself.

Everything is already cut, all vegetables and meat seasoned, pan greased, and now it's just time to turn on the fire. This is always the point he gets stuck in, turning on the stove is something that absolutely strikes his anxiety and panic attacks. Taking a really deep breath, his hand is placed on the handle of the stove, his eyes close as his shaky hand presses down and turns left.

His eyes open again.

The stove is on.

And he's safe.

"S-Shit" he moves away from the flames with hands on his chest "Shit"

His eyes immediately fill with tears as he tries his best to normalize his breathing. Tears come down his cheeks, his chest feeling a strong pressure and his hands shaking a lot. You did it, Felix. You did it. You did it. Felix chuckles crying. I fucking did it. He laughs as the tears come down faster as his body falls down to its knees. I can't believe it. I did it. Another soft laugh comes out of his lips as he wipes away his tears and sniffs. He needs a second to process this. To process the fact that he managed to turn on the stove without having a panic attack. It only took him a couple of years and an asshole telling him he can't do it.

Still, with tears on his cheeks, Felix stands up quickly and puts the pan on the flames and when the oil starts to get hot, he puts on the meat slices. He can't help but smile widely. He's cooking. Not just making a sandwich or a milkshake... it's actual food made on a stove, on a damn pan!! Minho is gonna be so happy and proud.

Though the food is not for him...

"You've got this, Felix" the boy keeps saying to himself.

He adds the vegetables before the meat is fully cooked, so they can cook too and get some of that meat flavour on them. Felix happily sniffs as he mixes everything together with his wooden spoon, after some time, he puts the spoon away to add the sauce. It's a mix between teriyaki sauce and some honey. Damn delicious. When he adds it, everything just gets extremely exciting, his eyes sparkle as the smell of the cooked meat mixed with the sauce fills the whole room.

He's still kinda shaking and despite cooking a bit away from the stove, he actually managed. Between cries, small self-cheers and extra care, he did it.