Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ᴅɪsʜ

♡︎ Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ᴅɪsʜ ♡︎
"Mixed"

"You know nothing?"

"No" Changbin shakes his head in denial "He only said he couldn't make it"

"But it's been two weeks" says a very frustrated Chan.

"I know, but maybe something personal happened, and he needs time. Don't push it"

"I feel like pushing"

"Chan..."

"Fine, I won't" the elder sighs, "I just wanted to know"

"He's probably alright" Changbin pats his best friend's shoulder, "Just give him time, alright?"

As Changbin leaves the office, Chan goes back to his serious self, feeling quite anxious that Felix missed two of their cooking lessons and yes, of course, it's not something Felix has to do. Chan is not even paying him. But, to be honest, the elder is kinda loving the company. Felix is such a bubbly person, he just can't help but always feel at ease whenever they are together.

Maybe I'm getting attached way too soon?

With a sigh, he reaches for his phone and, totally ignoring what Changbin just advised him, he looks for Felix in his chat history. They haven't talked much through texts, but since Chan usually doesn't delete 'important' messages, the chat with the male is still there.

Chris hyung
Felix, hey
Are you feeling alright?
Changbin told me you're skipping today too

Felix's eyebrows raise up a bit as he bites his inner cheek, eyes glued to the screen in front of him. He locks the phone again, moving up his gaze to continue paying attention to Minho's small rant about his problem at work.

"But anyway, I guess I understand why he got mad" finishes Minho, rolling his eyes and letting a small chuckle escape his lips.

"Yeah" Felix smiles at him.

"So" the elder clears his throat, "You aren't going today either?"

"No"

"Why?"

"W-We have a date, remember?" Minho frowns slightly, "Quality time together"

"Is this because of what happened on our anniversary?"

"What? No! Min, I do want to go out with you" Felix reaches for Minho's hand over the kitchen counter, "We deserve some time together, right?"

The brunette smiles, "We do" he gets closer to his boyfriend, "But I don't want to go out today. Just us cuddling while watching movies, how does that sound?"

Felix blushes, "Can I get kisses for baking cookies?"

"Kisses? Hm..."

Minho does as if he's thinking very hard, while Felix's shiny eyes just stare at him. The elder can't help but smile, immediately attacking his boyfriend with tickles. After a bunch of laughs, the whole atmosphere gets hotter when their lips finally touch. A slow, yet hot kiss. Minho hugs the boy even closer to him, making sure to catch his plump ass in his hands as the kiss goes deeper.