Tᴡᴇɴᴛɪᴇᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ

Recap: Channie and Lix told each other I love you for the first time + confessing their huge fall for the other. Had a cute moment and then hugged naked for the rest of the day!

♡︎ Tᴡᴇɴᴛɪᴇᴛʜ ᴛʀʏ ♡︎
"Food critic"

"Welcome to the reopening of Astronaut" an excited Daehwi greets the customers "Please, make yourself home and get ready to enjoy the best food you've ever had!"

Felix chuckles, "That's a nice entrance, Daehwi"

"Tell Mr. Bang that, please. I wanna have next Friday free" the boy whispers. Felix playfully hits him as he laughs. They ended up being friends after so many times Felix went to the restaurant with Chan.

"Welcome!" Jisoo is the second one to greet Felix, "There's already a table booked for you!"

"Thank you!"

Felix follows Jisoo. On the way, he can see all the gorgeous things Chan changed in the restaurant. It has more plants all over and the lighting makes it a very nice place to hang out and eat. It still looks a little bit fancy but casual at the same time. There are already people eating or waiting for their food while chatting.

"Here it is" Jisoo smiles.

The spot is beautiful, in the small garden/yard Chan decided to have outside the resultant. It's beautiful and filled with plants and all kinds of flowers. It's beautiful, well-lighted and with peaceful vibes. Felix takes a sit, there's no need to look at the menu, there's food already coming his way.

"Chef's choice?" the critic wonders while taking out his notepad and pen.

"It is, sir" Daehwi smiles widely "This is one of our best entrées, coconut shrimps and the sauce of the house"

"Hm, sounds delicious" Felix starts to write down.

'Entrée: Coconut shrimps with the sauce of the house.

Presentation: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'

The critic leaves his pen aside and proceeds to enjoy the food. The crunch is definitely the most exciting part, and it doesn't disappoint him at all. The taste is explosive and very, very coconut-y which is exactly what it's supposed to be. Nothing like the first time he came. The sauce is red and gives the whole dish a saltier touch, so it won't be too sweet.

"Quite delicious" he hums.

'Taste: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Overall: ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Four stars because I must admit, I wanted more. Overall, it's a great way to begin. Really delicious coconut flavour and combined with the sauce, it's just the perfect balance of sweet and salty'

"How was it?" the waiter wonders with a big smile as he gets closer to take away the empty dish.

"Really delicious. I hope they give you a taste too"

"Oh, trust me. Chef Kim feeds us all" Daehwi chuckles "Jeongin will bring your main dish shortly! I'm glad you enjoyed the shrimps"