Cheer up (Part 1)

A/N: Bold means that dialogue is in English
______________________________________

Chan:

Chan was in his studio. It was around 1 am. He sighed frustratedly and tried to make the bgm again. He had been working on it since 10 pm and he was failing each time he tried something. This time again he got it wrong and frustratedly put his head in his hands, elbows on the table. He was trying to hold back tears.

(meanwhile)

Lucy was in the practice room, about to go back home. She thought that Chan will still be in his studio, so why not take him too?
She entered his studio and saw that he was sitting, head in this hands. She knew something was wrong and hugged him from the back. Chan immediately knew whose embrace he was in but still turned and looked up to see Lucy's face. He hugged her back and tears started to stream down his face. Lucy rubbed his back and whispered, "it's ok, let it all out". After a while when Chan calmed down a bit, he said "I'm sorry I shouldn't have cried in front of you" he said it in a strong Aussie accent. "It's good to cry once in a while you know, crying means you've been strong for too long. It doesn't mean you're weak. Wanna vent out to me?" She said it in her British accent "Everything's going wrong, I can't focus properly and now I'm unable to make anything good."

"Chan are you actually focusing on those hate comments?"

"How did you know?" He asked. He went live yesterday and he accidentally read a few hate comments.

"Nothing can hide from me you know. I'm right aren't I?"

"Yeah, you are tho..." He said while rubbing his right arm. Lucy embraced him in a hug. "Let's go home and sleep. It will refresh your mind you know"

"Ok noona" he said while smiling. She ruffled his hair and they both went back to the dorms. On their way Lucy managed to make Chan laugh and lighten his mood. "I'm so lucky you were added to Stray kids noona" he said. "I'm luckier to have dongsaengs like you, now go to sleep"

"Good night"
______________________________________

Minho:

Minho entered the dorm and straight away went to his room and slammed the door close. "What's wrong with him?" Changbin asked, who was currently sitting on the couch with Lucy. "I dunno I'll check" and she went to his room and knocked twice.

"Can I come in?"

"Go away" he said angrily.

Lucky for her, the door wasn't locked. She went inside anyways.

"Leave me alone will ya?!" He said and hid his face under the pillow.

"What's wrong?" She asked.

No reply from him.

"Are you ignoring me??"

Still no reply

"I'm gonna tickle you if you don't reply"

And she started tickling him. He laughed and struggled to get out from her grip. "S-stop stop!" He managed to say while laughing and she stopped. He sat up and his face turned into a frown.

"Tell me what happened?" She said

"Well, since our choreo teacher was on a leave, the substitute was there and he ranted for 20 minutes about how I shouldn't have been added back to stray kids."

"How dare he hurt my baby!" She said

"Hey I am NOT your baby!" He said and playfully pushed her.

"I'm telling this to SungMan" she said while pulling out her phone

"NO!"

"YES!"

He tried to snatch her phone but Lucy stood up, waving her arm in the air and unfortunately, Minho was shorter than her. SungMan picked up after the 3rd ring. "Hello?" She said in the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello. What happened?"

"Do you know that substitute's name who came instead of our teacher today?"

"Yeah his name is uh......Jeon Jin Hyun. why do you ask?"

"Oh why do I ask? Because that stupid substitute ranted bad things about Minho in front of Minho and made him feel demotivated that's why. I want you to sue him NOW!"

"Oh did he?! Look I can't technically SUE him but but I will surely warn him."

"OH thank you so much! Byee and Goodnight!"

"Goodnight!"

She cut the call and faced a Happy Minho. "See, I know just how to put a smile on that face." SHe said while booping his nose. He chuckled. "I'm so lucky to have you Noona!" he said. She hugged him. "I'm lucky to have you too"
______________________________________

A/N: oops double update :P