Cheer up (Part 2)

A/N: Okay so this is not Lucy comforting others but others comforting Lucy.
_____________________________________

Changbin:

Lucy was sitting on the living room couch, staring out of the glass door that led to the balcony. She had been acting a little down today and the boys obviously noticed it, but didn't have the courage to ask her anything, scared that they will ruin her mood even more.

Right now the boys sat in Chan's room (not the vlive one), discussing something.

"Okay who's gonna go and ask her what's wrong?" Jisung asked.

"I will go"

"No me!"

"I dunno, what if she gets even more sadder?"

"Let's do rock paper scissors" Changbin said.

They played 3 rounds, and Changbin lost in all of them.

He went to the living room and saw Lucy. All the boys gathered in a line and hid behind the wall, so they can hear everything.

Changbin sat on the couch. "Hey" Lucy said and flashed a weak smile. "Hey Yoonie noona, what were you doing?"

"Nothing I was just......." She said and sighed. Tears came to her eyes but she wasn't going to cry, not in front of her dongsaeng.

"You can tell me if something is wrong, you've been very sad today." Changbin said. Lucy really needed to talk to someone and now was the chance.

"Well.......on this day, 12 years ago, my cousin died in a car crash. His parents died even before, so he lived with us. He was the most important person in my life at that time, but that day he....." She couldn't continue ahead. It was all too painful. Changbin side hugged her and she couldn't hold it in anymore. She hugged him back and started crying on his shoulder, wetting his sweatshirt, but changbin didn't care. He comforted her till she calmed down.

"Always remember Yoonie noona, you have all of us, and we're definitely not leaving you anytime soon." He said and Lucy chuckled a little. "I'm not leaving you either binnie" she said and pinched his nose. "Ow that hurts!" He sarcastically said and rubbed his nose. Lucy smiled, truly this time. "Come out boys! I know you've been hiding there all this time" she said and they all came out and awkwardly stood there, not knowing what to do. Lucy laughed at their behaviour and all of the boy's stood there, confused. She opened her arms out and all of the boys went to her and hugged her. "You all are such good dongsaengs, thank you for coming in my life." She said while playing with seungmin's hair since he was the closest to her. "We all love you too noona" Seungmin said.

"Alright what do you want to eat? I'll order." She said, quickly getting up.

"Chicken!" Jeongin exclaimed.

"Okay!!!" She said and ordered it.

They all laughed and chatted while eating dinner and all the sadness in Lucy was drowned. She really was lucky to have them.
___________________________________

A/N: Ok first of all, sorry for this short chapter I promise that I will update tomorrow because I have that chapter ready. Secondly, CONGRATULATIONS STRAY KIDS!!!!!!! SO PROUD OF YOU GUYS OMGOMGOMG! And yes, how can I forget............I know this is out of the blue but do people actually read this book or is it just me proofreading this many times?

Hope y'all enjoy your next 24 hours :D