Persevere to befriend.

StephanieV1284 stephanieee1021 both just to be safe, but I really like the idea of this and present you all with this gift

"Shut up."

The human looked over at the witch, the person she was talking to rolling his eyes. "Just another minute Noceda, then we'll leave." The person hissed. "So Amity, the movies being played in Plant and if we take notes we'll get extra credit."

"Boring.."

Amity ignored the comment from the other witch; "What's the movie about?"

"I don't know yet.."

"Thanks anyways."

They nodded, getting up from their seat and putting their bag over their shoulder. "See you then Ames."

"Bye."

He left the class, along with a few other students who didn't want to stay for the break before next class. Amity looked over at the witch who was rather rude, apparently nicknamed- "Noceda."

Her ears perked up a bit, the witch turning to face her. "What?"

"You alright?"

She rolled her eyes, facing the other way and ignoring her. "I'm asking you a question.."

"And I chose not to answer."

"Just answer it.."

"Absolutely not."

"It's a simple yes, no, maybe question." Amity mumbled.

The witch let out a heavy sigh, her sigh turning in to a groan. "I'm not answering your stupid question."

"It's technically a health question.."

"Shut up."

"Can I not know about your wellbeing Noceda?"

"No."

"Why not!?"

"I hate you."

"We just met."

The witch hissed, the hiss slowly switching to a snarl. "Don't you have homework to do, princess?"

"Don't you?"

She stayed silent, Amity taking that as a win. "Screw off. You're all the same. Stupid and what not."

"Are you like this to all your friends?"

"Who told you I had any?"

"Well that's sad."

"Are you here to insult me or ask about my personal life?"

"Oh- Sorry- That did come off pretty rudely-" Amity apologized.

The witch got up, pushing her chair in and taking her bag. "Wait- At least tell me your name-"