Chapter Eleven

"Y/n are you ready, Mina is waiting for us" Dixie said fixing her hair. "Ya ya let me put on my jacket" you reply. "That outfit is definitely cute on you" she says "you should let me upgrade your wardrobe really". Dixie had dressed you again for tonight's outing. She forced you to wear blue jeans and a flowery crop tank.

       "I really think you should wear it without the jacket" she said. You slipped on the jean jacket and looked at her. "Way to revealing that way" you say grabbing your phone.

         I would much rather be in sweats and a baggy shirt but Dixie thinks I'll look like a bum.

     "We're going go carting" you say "it's gonna be uncomfortable in these jeans". "Stop whining" she says pushing you out the room. She locks the door and grabs your arm. "Wahhhhhhhhh" you say mockingly. "Y/n I'll stick a pencil in your ass" she says. "Woah, that's graphic man" you say laughing.

      You guys walked outside and saw Mina. She really is a beautiful chocolate queen. "Hey besties!" She says hugging us "the guys are waiting for us there, we're gonna drive my car". We walked to her car and hopped in. She had a pretty nice charger, it was Barbie pink. She loves pink I'm guessing, even the interior was filled with different shades of pink.

       "Oh y/n Katsuki said he couldn't make it tonight" she says "I guess he had business with his dad". "Oh that's okay" you say quietly.

          Why didn't he tell me himself. He's such a weirdo.

*Time skip to after go carting*

        "Aye let's go back to the frat house, we can have a mini party" Denki says with a smile. "Ya we can drink a little, smoke, play games" Eijiro says wrapping his arm around Mina. "Alright that's cool" you say. "I can't wait! Can we order pizza" Dixie says. We all nodded and got into the cars. The boys sped off and Mina followed them. They were driving so fast it felt like you were in a high speed chase.

        You guys pulled up to the frat house and the boys hopped out of the car holding beers. "Last one inside has to pay for pizza" Mina says running inside. We all followed her and ran downstairs. "Haha DENKI YOUR PAYING" Mina cheered.

       Katsuki's door swung open and he came out in his boxers. "You guys are back already?" He says looking up. He freezes and looks directly at you. "Wait I thought you were with your dad?" Dixie says curiously. He shut his door quickly and laughed. "Oh ya I got home a little bit ago" he says nervously. "Bakubro what's wrong with you" Eijiro asked confused. "Why are you acting so nervous" you asked laughing.

      His door swung open again and a girl was standing in the doorway. She was covered in hickies and wearing his shirt. Your jaw dropped and everyone looked at you. "Wait y/n it's not what it looks like" he says. "What the hell katsuki" Mina says angrily. "Bro that's low" Denki says with a sigh.

     Dixie turned towards you and grabbed your arms. "Hey y/n look at me" she says. You ignored her a pushed her away. "I need a minute" you say turning around and walking up the stairs. You felt sick to your stomach, shaking uncontrollably. "KATSUKI IM GONNA KILL YOU AND THAT BITCH" Dixie screamed. You heard rustling and screaming. "LET ME AT HER IM GONNA SLICE HER OPEN" you heard her yell. You walked outside and leaned against Mina's car. You bent over and vomited then leaned back again.

        I can't be mad...we aren't dating. But WHAT THE HELL. WHAT THE FUCKING HELL. He said I was his, he said he was catching feelings. I was too. I don't understand..was this whole thing a lie? I'm so confused.

        "Y/n let me explain" you hear. You look towards the house and Katsuki is standing about ten feet from you. "Don't speak to me" you say "I'm not mad, you aren't my boyfriend. Go be with that girl Katsuki". "Y/n I don't wanna be with her, I wanna be with you" he says moving closer. "Don't come near me. Stop speaking to me like I said. I don't wanna deal with you anymore, I'm not some pushover, head over heels bitch" you say angrily "I don't want to be around you anymore. That was a sickening sight, that's exactly why I don't date. Tell Dixie I'm going back to the dorm, and don't follow me".

      You start walking away and he grabs your arm roughly. "You said you weren't leaving" he says angrily "was that a lie". "It wasn't at first, but what I saw just now, makes me wish I never met you" you say pulling away from him. "I MESSED UP OKAY. YOU CANT FUCKING LEAVE ME" he yells angrily. "Don't fucking yell at me. YOU FUCKED UP NOT ME. YOU CANT FORCE ME TO STAY" you yell angrily "YOU DONT OWN ME AND IM NOT YOURS". "YOU ARE MINE I TOLD YOU THAT THE DAY WE MET" he yelled. "Not anymore Katsuki. Leave me alone" you yell running off.

        You ran back to the dorm at top speed and slammed the door shut. You locked it and blocked it with a chair. "Fucking crazy bastard" you mumble to yourself.

        Fuck my heart hurts. I should of left him alone. Dixie was right, I may have made him calmer but I didn't change him at all.

      Your fucking stupid. You shouldn't of caught feelings dummy. You should of focused on your work.

        You closed your eyes and fell asleep.