Chapter Twenty Five

"Mommmmm" you say, trying to distract her from the previous comment. "Uhn uhn, baby what he talm bout?" She says holding her index finger up. "I was talking about this movie we watched last night, the guy was talking about..tying his wife to be up..we were just quoting it bc they..got interrupted and it was funny.." he says nervously.

            "Ya that's right, 100% right" you say nervously. "Mmmm ya sure" she says with a funny look. "SISSYYY" Buster yells running up to you. "Hey hey hey" you say picking him up. "Is this the boy mommy talks about" he says in a innocent voice.

          U aren't so slick and innoncent bub

        "Yes..this is Katsuki" you say facing him. He smiles at him and Buster hides his face. "You are not a baby" you say "be a man". He groans and looks at Katsuki. "I'm calling you Kit Kat, you will be my servant" he says patting his head.

        "Buster oh my god" you say laughing. Katsuki chuckles and Buster holds out his arms. Katsuki looks at him then you. You sigh and Katsuki grabs him. "Now take me inside to eat fancy food" he says holding an arm up. "Buster behave yourself" your mom says with a small laugh. Katsuki carries him inside and your mom smiles at you.

         She hugs you and runs a hand through your hair. "You look great baby" she says "and you look so much happier". "It's because of my friends" you reply "and...Tsuki"

          "You really like this one?" She asks raising an eyebrow. "Mom...I love him" you say quietly. "Love is a strong...strong word baby" she says cupping your cheeks "are you sure you mean it when you tell him that".

          You didn't reply right away. After a few seconds you nodded. "If you say so honey" she says "let's go inside". You walked inside and looked around for Katsuki. He was at a table with Buster. You walked over to them and sat by him. "Hey baby" he says kissing you gently. "Hey" you say "You two are already close? After a few minutes"

          "I can't help it, he's hilarious" Katsuki says with a smile. "He is my servant" Buster says with an evil grin. "No he isn't, he is mine" you say flicking his forehead. Katsuki flicks yours and Buster laughs. "Ha karma" he says grinning. "Hey your supposed to be on my side" you say crossing your arms.

         My mom cleared her throat and we looked at her. She crossed her legs and arms and had a forced smile on her face. "So Katsuki, what's your major? Do you play sports?" She asks razing an eyebrow. He looks at me then back at her with a nervous face.

         "I play football...I used to play baseball. And I don't really have a major, I'm really only there because it's my fathers school" he says. You look at him and sigh. "Oh your father is the dean? He owns the University? Y/n never told me that..that's interesting" she says looking at you "What do you plan on doing with your life after college".

           "Well ma'am I haven't really thought about it.." he says trailing off. "Oh I see" she says "so how are you benefiting my daughter?". His face turned into a sad expression. "Mom stop it" you say. "Honey no, I'm really curious, is he benefiting you in anyway? Your grades have slipped a bit, luckily your times haven't dropped for the swim team, and you have began training for volleyball havent you? How do you have this extra time?" She says in a sour tone.

           You glared at your mom then looked at Katsuki, he looked crushed. "Mom what the hell" you say in an angry tone "why are you being so hard on him, I just wanted you to meet him". Katsuki grabbed your hand and looked at you. "It's okay" he says with a forced smile. His eyes looked as if he was going to cry.

          What the hell..this..this isn't what was supposed to happen. Fuck mom you promised you wouldn't be rude.

                You removed your hand from his and stood up. "Mom let me talk to you outside" you say walking towards the exit. She follows behind you with a serious expression. You walk a little bit away from the door and face her.

          "Mom how could you..why would you do that" you say "you promised not to be rude". "I wasn't being rude, I was making sure he was a good influence on you" she says "I can see exactly who he is already, no goals? No plans? He has all the free time to steer you off course of your goal"

         "He hasn't done anything bad mom, you don't know him like I do. He sits with me every night to study, and he hates studying. He checks on me everyday, and helps me stay relaxed. He makes sure I stretch everyday, do my warm ups and he never lets me miss a practice..even when I beg him to not go" you say "my grades have only slipped because the courses have gotten harder, and balancing that and sports is hard for me. I'm not a kid, but I can't handle all the pressure. Do you even know how much work I have to do a day just to become a damn lawyer? And then I'm in so many different sports all year round, my body is tired of it. My mind is tired of all the stress, if it wasn't for him I don't think I would have the grades I have now. They aren't even bad..I have all B's and a C"

            "You used to have all A's, you came to this school to become successful" she says "I will not stand by and let him ruin it". "HE HASNT RUINED ANYTHING" you yell. Her face turns into a frown and she slaps you really hard. "Don't speak to me in that tone, I'm your mother" she says "I will not be spoken to as if I'm the child here".

        You covered your cheek and glared at her. "I don't know why I even set this stupid meeting up, I will become successful, you will see. Just go home. I'm an adult now, I don't want to speak to you right now" you say "we're leaving, you guys can stay and finish your damn food".

          You walk past her and hear her yell to you. You ignore her and walk towards Katsuki. He stands up and looks at you with a concerned face. "What happened" he asks hugging you. "Nothing, we are leaving" you say "Buster go to mom right now". "But sissyyyy" he whined. "Now Buster, I'll call you later" you say shoving him towards the door lightly. He runs towards your mom and you look at her. She had a frown on her face.

         You ignored her and walked back to the car. You pushed Katsuki in and slammed the door.

          She has never acted this way..what the fucking hell mom.

*A/n: sorry for the late update (more to come tonight), I had nails on like cardi b length and I couldn't type even thought I tried💀..but ya my other fanfics are almost finished so be prepared, and this one will be ending after my last couple of twists and turns😢😏..also I keep getting some negative comments and I'm really unhappy about it because I'm very fragile😁 lmfao JK but stop the negativity frl😁👏🏾*