Chapter Fourteen

A/n: I'm beyond high so sorry for misspells😕 I checked like seven times.

You turn around and Katsuki is walking towards you quickly. He looked really upset. "Get inside my dorm" you say handing him the key. "But he looks mad, I should talk to him" he replies. "Denki I think he wants to beat you up, he looks pissed" you say "go inside please". He grabs the key and walks inside.

You block the door, lean against it and cross your arms. "Where were you? Why were you out with him" he says angrily. "Katsuki I don't have to tell you anything" you say. "I'm gonna beat that little shit" he says. "Stop okay! We weren't doing anything. I was crying and he bought me a burger, that's it" you say "stop hurting other people when your angry, he didn't do anything".

He starts to get angrier. "don't tell me what to do" he says "why are you defending him". "If your gonna hit somebody..hit me" you say "I'm the one who you should be mad at".

"I would never put my hands on you" he says in a calmer voice. "But it's okay to hit him? And he didn't do anything wrong? If it wasn't for him I probably would be depressed as hell right now" you say tearing up "you can't go around acting like a dick to your friends. One day they aren't gonna wanna stay your friend".

He becomes calmer and backs up a little. "You hurt me Katsuki. Denki didn't hurt me, Dixie didn't hurt me, Mina didn't hurt me. YOU hurt me" you say quietly "you did this to yourself, go home". You turned around and he grabbed your arm.

         "Please don't go, I'm sorry" he says quietly. He lowered his head but you could tell he was crying.

          Really? You MF I'm the one who should be crying. I hate when people cry in front of me it makes my heart feel heavy. Jesus he shouldn't be crying, am I wrong? Hell no I ain't. God I hate having a good heart, I just wanna smack him so bad🤬😈😈😈😈😈 maybe I will, hehehehehe. But my heart keeps hurting worse everytime I think that way👿 what kind of backhanded sorcery is this

            "Why are you crying" you say in an irritated tone "do you know how that makes me feel? Now I feel like the bad guy when you are the one who hurt me". "I don't want you to leave" he said quietly. "You should of thought of that before doing what you did, you're making this really hard" you say looking away.

         "Please don't leave me, I'll do better, I'm sorry" he says. "Katsuki..I need time to think about this okay? Jeez can I marinate in sadness for a fucking minute before you go manipulating me with mind games and heart wounds" you say removing your arm from his grip "I just need time".

         He didn't argue or scowl, he simply nodded and waited for you to walk inside. You went up to your dorm and walked in. Denki was sitting in the chair waiting for you.

        "What happened" he asked "you're crying again". He got up and wiped away you're tears. "We can talk about" he says hugging you. "He started crying and my heart started feeling weird. And now I dug myself deeper by telling him I need time, that's giving him the slightest hope" you say sadly "How come I felt like the bad guy and he hurt me"

       "Because he's an asshole. I'm not justifying his actions, but he has a bit of a rough life. I honestly haven't seen him care about somebody so much before" he says "but that doesn't mean he can hurt you, and it doesn't mean you should put up with it"

       "I had a feeling, it's family issues isn't it" you say sitting on the bed. He sits in the chair and sighs. "His dad is an abusive, manipulative lying piece of trash. I know he is the headmaster, but he's a complete bastard" he says "Katsuki's mom died when he was a freshman in high school. His father was to blame, he didn't give me any further details".

        "His father used to hit him sometimes, I remember he would come to school with bruises sometimes" he says "but he only ever told us why once, he simply said "my dad hit me". But after that we stopped seeing marks, so we assumed everything was okay"

      "So that's why he acts like a douche?" You ask curiously. "I'm guessing, he doesn't know how to show his feelings, and he can barely handle them. That's probably why he doesn't understand how hurt you really are behind his actions" he replies "but it still gives him no right, no reason justifies wrong doings"

       "Do you think he could change Denki? Be honest with me. Was the time I spent with him so far a waste?" You ask. "I don't want this answer to make you go back to him" he replies "but yes, I think he could. He started to be a lot nicer and calmer when he met you. He stopped insulting me and Sero, and he stopped yelling at EJ".

       So he got abused and lost his mother. I knew something had happen, but this does clear up a lot. Sometimes we get into psychological behavior in the business class I'm in. It helps us understand why our clients do what they do. It seems rude to self diagnose him, but he probably was beaten from when he was a child. He only likes physical touch if he is giving it or ordering it. He sometimes flinches at stupid things. His mom was probably his only positive influence, but she probably couldn't do anything about it. When she passed it made the beatings worse, and his emotions began to fade. That sounds like a TOTALLY guilty defendant😒 but not intentionally.

         "Do you want to stay here tonight? I don't think you should go back to the house tonight" you ask.

       "Sure, if you don't mind. Honestly I was kinda nervous" he says with a small laugh. "This is really awkward, but you can lay with me I guess" you say. "No no no, the floor is fine. I don't want you uncomfortable" he replies. "I'll be fine" you say with a small smile.

       You scooted towards the left edge and he laid on the right. You had your back to him, you felt kind of nervous. "Are you sure?" He asks quietly. "I'm fine" you say closing your eyes.

        I can't believe I'm actually feeling bad for Katsuki. Is it because of my similar past? Or is it just my feelings for him..

***I FORGOT HE HAD A DAD I FEEL SO STUPID HIS DAD IS SUCH A SUB ITS CRAZY😂 well ig in this story he is a negative impact on him sorry katsuki's dad*****