Chapter 6

After what happened to Niki and Jungwon, Jungwon got back at their classroom.

"Yah! Jungwon-ah, what took you so long to the restroom? Did you poop or what?" Sunoo asked Jungwon when Jungwon finally sat to his seat beside Sunoo. Their teacher already left so they have the courage to chat inside their room.

"Nope, I just met someone in the hallways" Jungwon replied.

"Eh? Don't tell me that's Jay hyung again" Sunoo asked in a teasing manner.

"Of course not!" Jungwon said with a little blush. "It's his motherfucking cousin"

Sunoo's eyes grew wider when he heard what his friend said.

"What?! So you talked with Niki?" Sunoo asked.

"Hmmm.. actually, we didn't 'just talk' " Jungwon said, emphasizing the last two words.

"Don't tell me.." Sunoo paused as he covered his mouth when Jungwon nod.

"Yes, it's no big deal, bitch. It's just a back kick" Jungwon confidently said.

"No way. You're not thinking, aren't you?" Sunoo said half shouting. Jungwon just shrugged.

"Wonnie, I'm worried he might bully you too. I don't want you to feel what am I feeling, just save yourself" Sunoo said softly.

Jungwon chuckles. "Yah! Bitch, why are you being kind now? Are you the real Sunoo?" Jungwon said in a teasing manner. Sunoo just rolled his eyes and laughed.

"Hey. You know I can crush his bones, right? And I want to protect you too. You know, I'm the only one that is allowed to bully you, bitch" Jungwon said while wrapping his arms around Sunoo's shoulders. Sunoo just giggles.

"Oh so you really love me that much huh?" Sunoo asked while wiggling his eyebrows. "Aigooo~ so sweet of you, Wonnie bitch" Sunoo placed his hands to ruffle Jungwon's hair.

Yeah. They are always like this. They tease, bicker and make fun of eachother but in the end, they still can't live without eachother by their side. They are bestfriends indeed.

꧁𝖘𝖚𝖓𝖐𝖎𝖘𝖘꧂

"Wonnie~ where are you participating, huh?" Sunoo asked Jungwon.

"As usual, I'll go with the performing team!" Jungwon answered.

Everyone is busy to which team are they going to participate with. This is for the foundation day of the school that will happen after 2 weeks. That is a whole day celebration with lots of foods, games, performances, booths and again, lots of foods!

Sunoo and Jungwon always prefer to join in the performing team because they are really comfortable in singing and dancing. It is not required to be in a team, they just want to participate since their music teacher is giving extra points for those who participates in singing units. It is just an extra point but it's really important, you know what I mean ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

"Oooh, can I join you? It's singing, isn't it? Please write my name too~" Sunoo said with a little bit of aegyo.

Jungwon chuckled and nod "yeah, it's singing. Let's go to Geonu hyung later to write your name on the list.." Jungwon said. "...and you know what? I actually persuade Jay hyung to be with us. Hope that we could be on the same unit.." Jungwon said with a huge smile on his face.

"Oh! I heard Jake would be there too" Sunoo said "yeah, right." Jungwon answered.

On the other hand, there is someone struggling to find which team is he going in.