Chapter 7 : Sorrounded by new people

Gun's point of view

One and A half month..

I have one and a half month to find a job before I'll start going to school again.

I remember what ma'am Slyvia said, that don't pick a hard job so I can focus on my studies and I agree with that.

That's why after our "School hunting" I start searching for a right job and Luckily I found one!

I'll be a crew in a café and I'll start my training Later.

I have to go training first for 1 week and I'm really excited and anxious at the same time.

I met my future workmates yesterday and I will work with 5 persons.

They look nice but still I can't trust them fully that's why I'm trying to observe them first.

I don't want to trust people easily because they will just break my trust.

I don't want to be mean but it's like my survival instinct is controlling me. I have to do that so I can't be broken for the second time.

I have to do this for myself, So no one can trick and fool me again.

I took my entrance exam yesterday and I'll come back tomorrow so I can know the result before my training on the café.

Good thing that the café it's just a walking distance in our school, It's really nice because first I can save money for transportation, second I will not he exhausted because of the ride, Third I will not be late on my work.

It's really convenient.

Tay and New can't accompany me tomorrow because they are also busy on their own business and that's okay with me.

I'm kind of anxious because it will be my first time to go to my school on my own but I have to get use to it specially because I will always go by myself when I'm going to school.

I look at the mirror and I saw that I'm ready so I went outside and saw Nanny cleaning the living room.

"Oh It's your first day on your training right?" She ask.

"Yes Nanny, I'll be home at 11:00pm" I said.

"Okay just text or call me if you need anything! You can also contact your brothers!" She said.

"Yes Nanny."

"Okay keep safe Gun! Be careful on the streets!"

"Yes Nanny thank you I have to go."

My brothers are not on the house at them moment because they will fix some papers in their school and as far as I know they will go on a date after that.

Ma'am Sylvia gave me money earlier for transportation and food, As much as I want to take a cab I chose to ride a Jeep instead because I have to save some money for my school needs.

I have to start saving money to be ready if there's something I have to pay in our school.

It's kind of traffic but I manage to go on time and I saw my workmates smile at me when I enter the café

Then one of my workmates suddenly go beside me.

"How are you Gun? Did you eat already? Did you have a nice sleep?" Chimon said.

Chimon is one of my workmates here and he's also the noisiest and loudest here at the cafe.

"I'm good." I softly said because I don't want to be rude.