Chapter 24 : Dinner Night

Gun's Point of View

Chimon told me that I should go home first so I can fix myself because the restaurant is kind of formal so I'm here right now at my room trying to find a decent outfit.

Wait... Is Chimon trying to set me up to a blind date?! Oh gosh please not I'm still not ready.

But I decided to shrugged it off first, I have to try it so I know what Is it about. He said that it's important so I guess it's really important.

So I decided to wear this partnered printed polo and shorts given by Tay and I wear it with a sneakers. I went outside and I saw how shock Tay is when he saw me with this outfit.

"Wow where are you going? You don't usually wear that kind of clothes but know you're wearing it. Going to a date?" He teased.

"No! I'm just going with my friend Chimon." He said.

"Ohh that little guy? where are you both going?" He ask.

"We're just having a Dinner." I said.

"Dinner? did he invite you for dinner?" He ask.

"Yeah."

"Then he likes you?!" He ask exaggeratedly.

"Of course not! he's my bestfriend!" I said.

"But he just ask you for Dinner, isn't that a little strange?" He ask.

"No we're just having a friendly date and also he said that he's going to tell me something important." I said.

"Woah! maybe he will confess his feelings for you." He said.

"No! Don't think something like that! I have to go!" I said.

"Need a ride?" He ask.

"No thanks I'll just ride a cab." I said.

After a few minute I already arrived to the said place and as I see outside it looks really formal. So I went inside and go upstairs because Chimon texted me earlier that he will wait at the second floor.

Then I saw him leaning at the door, On the second floor there's a private room for special occasions I guess.

"Chimon! why are you leaning there? don't you want to sit somewhere else?" I said.

"Oh Gun! you're already here." He said.

"Aren't we going to sit while having a conversation?" I ask.

"Well I will explain it to you fast okay? You know me Gun right? I will never make a decision that will harm you? I will never make a move if I know that it will just hurt you mentally or even physically. So please don't be mad at me okay?" He said.

"huh? W-what... What are you saying C-chimon?" I can't help but to get nervous because of what he said.

"Open the door and go inside, you will find the answer." He said.

"What? you will not come with me? I thought we will have a dinner together? what's happening Chimon?" I ask.

"Just open the door Gun! You will find answer and not just answer but I guess also peace in mind." He said.

"Are you sure?" I ask then he nodded.

So I open the door and I saw how beautiful the setting is, I can't help myself but to admire the design inside the room.

It looks elegant but romantic at the same time.

then I saw a man standing there and all I can see is just his back. The body of the man inside the room is familiar and I don't know if I have to wish that my hunch is right or not.