Chapter 3 : Noises

Gun's Point of View

Days had passed and tomorrow is the anniversary of New and Tay that's why Me and New is in the Mall right now.

We plan to buy frame for our artwork and New will also buy a gift for Tay.

We inform Nanny and Ma'am Sylvia Earlier and I saw how happy they was because it will be my first time to go outside eversince I lived there.

Ma'am Sylvia also gave us extra money for our food and to buy some things that we will need.

We're at the National Book store right now and we're roaming around to see if there's a material that we will need.

"So... Did you already decide what school will you gonna enroll?" New ask while we're walking.

"Not yet... I haven't Inquire on any school even in online because I don't have any device." I said.

"Really? Why didn't you tell me earlier? I can buy you a new phone!" He said.

"No thanks! I'm already thankful that you bought the frame for my artwork." I politely said.

"But you will need it! A cellphone is not a Want right now, It's a need! You will need it to communicate with us, to your future teachers and classmates If there's an emergency or announcement. You can also put there your requirements so you can remember it." He explained and I know he has a point. But I'm really shy to say yes to his offer.

"I know that you're shy but please don't be! you're somehow our responsibility so don't worry too much." He added

"Okay..." I said in a low and soft voice while looking down.

We start roaming around again and after a few hours finding the materials we need, We're already done that's why we decided to eat at the food court in the mall.

We sat on a vacant seat and I saw how New Sigh, I know he's tired because we roam around for hours now and I'm also tired that's why I'm glad that we're resting now.

"Wait for me here I'll order for our food, do you want anything?" He asked.

I'm not familiar with the restaurants or fast food chains that I'm seeing that's why I told him that anything is fine.

After a few minutes waiting, He already arrived while holding our food.

"I ordered Sisig for the both of us, I hope you'll like it." He said.

Seeing the appearance of the food makes me hungry even more.

That's why we pray and Immediately dig on our food.

It's so delicious! I haven't taste sisig for a long time.

"Do you like it?" New asked.

"Yeah it's very delicious!" I exclaimed.

"I'm glad you like it! I'm kinda nervous because I thought you will not like it." He said.

"It's delicious so don't worry! I'm not a picky eater too so you don't have to worry." I said.

"That's good to know! Oh, After this we will go upstairs and see what phone will I buy for you." He said.

"Anything is fine for me as long as it's working." I shyly said.

"You will also need laptop specially if you start studying." He said.

"Well... I can save money for that specially if I can find a job before the classes starts." I said.

"I'm not sure if I can help you with that but I will try if my connection can help you." He said.

"Thank you!" I said.