big bots equal bigger problems

Astrotrain was a big bot like really really BIG. And with big bots there comes bigger problems.

When Astrotrain was just a young bot he got stuck in the door trying to hang out with his friend Slipstream, Slipstream tried everything! Even using butter.

Astrotrain: Ahhhhh i can't fit! I'm too big!
Slipstream: stop wiggling around! Or you'll crush me!

Astrotrain was stuck for 2 hours without any food! And Slipstream was all slippery

Slipstream: Oh no! I'm slippery!
Astrotrain: i should call ya slippy now!
Slipstream: S-stap it!

Astrotrain wasn't angry anymore he just accepted his fate that he was huge and could get stuck in any tight space.

A few days later Astrotrain was walking and he hit his head on the roof.

Astrotrain: Ouchy! Why am i so big!

Astrotrain was just to darn huge to go anywhere but thats when Astrotrain came up with a plan where he will never get stuck in tight places.

Astrotrain: hmmm i will go to a places where i will never ever get stuck in a tight place!

Slipstream: What!? WHAT WAS THAT ASTROTRAIN!?!?!?!? I CAN'T HEAR YOU I AM ON THE OTHERSIDE OF THE ROOM.

Astrotrain: I HAVE A IDEA OF HOW I WILL NEVER EVER GET STUCK AGAIN!!!!!!

Slipstream: OK!

Astrotrain was gonna go to space and never leave space because space was so huge and gigantic that Astrotrain will never ever get stuck.

Astrotrain: I will become a Astronaut!
Its in my name so i shall go to space!

Astrotrain was sitting alone one night on a hill away from his friends and away from the cities and he was just looking at the stars.

Astrotrain: I am Astrotrain the Astronaut!

Astrotrain was gonna go to space and he knew it!

The end.

These are just random stories by the way
Hope ya enjoy!