Chapter three

I sit there for awhile looking at my dad. I get to my feet take the weapons for my mom and dad. I start to look for food and water. "Come on Daniel find food." I say to myself. I find snack food, 30 packs of 12 water bottles, and instant oatmeal and some other stuff. I hear an undead behind me I grab my axe and turn around and I see a little girl zombie. This undead is probably about five years old. I bring my axe down at her head with a crack of her skull she crumples. The undead child makes me think about how unfair this apocalypse is. I grab my supplies and open the doors of the store. I came up lucky finding this I also found a butane stove for camping and twenty cans of butane. I walk until I find a place that's fairly empty I look through the window and I see a few survivors one little girl, one little boy, one women, and two men. I knock on the door as loudly as I dare. One of the men walks up to door with the little girl. They open it. "Who are you?" Asks the man. "My name is Daniel I just came from a store with my parents." I say. The man looks confused. "My name is Clementine. Nice to meet you." The little girl says. The man looks at her then back at me. "My names Lee nice to meet you. Where are your parents?" The man named Lee says. I think then I look at Clementine. " I'll tell you later Lee when Clementine and the other boy are asleep and the others I'll tell them to." I say. Lee leads me to the group after closing the door and locking it. We walk over to the others. "Daniel this Kenny, Kattja, and Duck." Lee says. "Duck?" I ask. "Yes?" Duck asks. "Duck is what we call him his actual name is Ken jr." Kenny says. "We call him Duck because he keeps on moving along never stays in the past." Kattja says. It starts to make sense to me. Clementine and Duck go to sleep a few hours later. "So my parents aren't here because they're...they're dead." I say in danger of tears. "No! How?" Kat asks. "My mother and father came with to the store with our supplies. By supplies I mean what we could bring with us. We have a lot of weapons when we went to the store and my dad was trying to get out his weapons and three undead came out and I shot two. The last one ignored me and went to my dad and the undead bit him I shot it and pulled it off my dad but it was to late. My mom put her pistol up to her head after I pulled her away from my dad and she shot her self. My dad turned and I shot him in the head. Then I gathered all my weapons and gathered supplies and came here." I say. The effect of my story on them is instantaneous they look at me. Kat is crying, Kenny is speechless, and Lee has his arm around me. "Well I'm Lee and I'm trying to help Clementine find her parents and survive while doing so." He says. I know he knows they're not going to find her parents. "Well I'm going to sleep I'll see you in the morning." I say. I close my eyes and I drift off. When I wake up I hear the sound of undead at least ten at the door. I grab my pistol and go upstairs where no has been yet and I find two undead. I shoot both in the head and they fall. I find a balcony and I'm about to start shooting before I realize noise attracts them so I tie strings around my knives and tie them to the bars. The string is long enough to get them. So I start dropping them. I kill all of them in a matter of minutes. Lee and Kenny come up and see me pulling up the knives. "What are you doing you're twelve years old aren't you and your dropping knives." Kenny says. "I was dropping knives to kill the undead outside." I reply. He looks at me. "Ok." He says. We walk around the second floor looking for supplies but only come up with a few rolls of toilet paper. We walk downstairs and find Kat sitting reading a book on parenting. Duck and Clementine are playing a card game. I walk over to them and sit down. "What game are you playing?" I ask. "Gofish." Duck answers with an air of stupidity. I walk over to the door and see an undead crawling to the door then I see 49 more walk with it. I hear the racket that is being made us. We haven't been watching our noise level. "You guys. There's undead coming to our doorstep." I say calmly. We walk to the upstairs door. The door is locked then we hear a crack. And I look back at the door and see the glass crack then break. We see our impending doom coming in.

I hoped you enjoyed