Chapter 7: Confession and Confession

The exams were finally over for that day. As usual, Poppin' Party then went to the student council room to have lunch.

Rimi: Wow! Saaya-chan you brought pasta today.

Arisa: Is that Peperoncino pasta? That's your favorite, right?

Saaya: Uhm yeah. [Y/N] cooked it for us this morning.

Rimi: That's so sweet!

Kasumi: It smells so good! Can I have a bite?

Tae: Me too!

Saaya: Sure! You guys can have some!

Kasumi, Tae, Rimi, and Arisa then proceeded to take a bite.

Kasumi: This tastes so good!

Tae: You're right! Can I have more, Saaya?

Rimi: I'm surprised that [Y/N] knows how to cook!

Arisa: Saaya is very lucky to have a boyfriend like [Y/N]!

Saaya: Oh, come on. You're teasing me again.

Tae: But, don't you have feelings for him? With everything that you've done earlier at the school's gate?

Saaya begins to blush hard because of this remark by Tae.

Saaya: Not you too, O-Tae.

Arisa: But seriously, aren't you two already dating?

Saaya. No. We are not dating.

Kasumi: Saaya, you feel it don't you? That Doki-Doki in your heart.

Saaya: I don't know. I can't explain it myself. All I know is that I am very happy that I met him again and that we see each other from time to time.

Tae: Are you going to confess to him? You like him, don't you?

Saaya, still blushing, became silent for a few moments. In the end, she became open with her feelings and told everything to her bandmates.

Saaya: I do. I like him. I like him so much. Ever since we were in elementary, I always look up to him. And when he saved me from that aggressive dog, it made me fell for him even more. However, things started to fell apart when they moved out. Then I had hard times. I distanced myself from my friends. I stopped connecting with him. That was the dumbest thing I ever did. There were times I want to reach out to him again but I was thinking what if he hates me? What if he doesn't want to be friends with me anymore because of what I did? But, the moment we have met again, I was so happy. Our bond was still there. It never disappeared. And after all those years, I still like him. I love him.

After Saaya's confession, the group became silent. They were touched by what Saaya had just told them. After a while, Rimi went to hug Saaya.

Rimi: Saaya-chan, we are here to support you!

Kasumi then hugged Saaya.

Kasumi: Yeah! Just ask us anything!

Tae joins.

Tae: Do you want me to take you two on a tour to Hanazono land?

Arisa: Does that even exists?

They all then laughed. After a few talks, they have then agreed that it is best to focus first on the BanG Dream preliminaries and never waste the opportunity that [Y/N] and his bandmates had worked hard to give them. They knew that they need to work harder for the remaining two weeks.

Meanwhile, at the Bushiroad office. Ryusei and [Y/N] are having a chat while waiting for the meeting to start.

Ryusei: So, how did it go?