Chapter 10: Promotional Tour and Preliminaries Final Week

The final week of the BanG Dream! Preliminaries had arrived. Now in 4th place, the band members of Poppin' Party are doing the best they can to climb higher and be able to perform at the Budokan. On the other hand, this will also be a busy week for [Y/BN]. Their schedule is tight. They have to finish all their school tasks on Monday since they won't be attending school for the rest of the year as they have a series of work to do and band practice.

Sunday night, as usual, [Y/N] and Saaya are texting each other.

[Y/N]: I can't wait to watch Poppin' Party perform again! :D

Saaya: Hehe, thanks for that slot at Live House Frequency, [Y/N]! Are you really going to watch us tomorrow? 😊

[Y/N]: Well yeah, tomorrow is our last day at school since we were already excused for the rest of the year due to our work. Tomorrow is the last day we can fully enjoy ourselves hehe.

Saaya: So, you guys are going to be really busy, huh?

[Y/N]: Yeah, we have to go to different cities this week to promote the upcoming events, especially BanG Dream.

Saaya: Does that mean you won't be going home for a while?

[Y/N]: Well, yeah. Our producer told us to pack 1 week's worth of clothes.

Saaya: Good luck with work! I'll miss you...

[Y/N] became speechless for a while as he reads Saaya's message.

[Y/N]: I'll miss you too, Saaya. Don't worry, same as always, I will text you every night! 😊

Saaya: Hehe, just don't push yourself too hard okay?

[Y/N]: Of course! Just focus on your final week! I am praying that we will meet at Budokan!

Saaya: You will be there!?

[Y/N]: Yeah, we will be a part of the backstage staff on that day 😊

Saaya: Okay, got it! I will do my best so that we will be at Budokan!

[Y/N]: That's the spirit! I know you girls can do it!

Saaya: Hehe, thanks [Y/N]! Well, I think we need to go to sleep now. We still have school tomorrow and it's your final day 😊

[Y/N]: Yeah, good night, Saaya 😊

Saaya: Good night [Y/N]! 😊

The next morning, the members of [Y/BN] are hanging out at the student council while waiting for the classes to start.

Harumi: I can't wait for our tour!

Ryusei: Me too! Just thinking of the local foods makes me so hungry!

Megumi: Oh, come on you two. We are not touring to relax.

Kazuma: HAHA! Well, we have practiced hard enough. Let's just enjoy ourselves for a while. But of course, work comes first!

[Y/N]: Of course! As we always do, we will give our all to our fans!

Megumi: Well, we are taking an extra mile here for your confession to Saaya.

[Y/N]: I will definitely confess to her!

Ryusei: That's the spirit!

Harumi: I am glad about how much you had improved [Y/N]!

[Y/N]: Eh? What are you saying Harumi?

Harumi: Well, before you are always getting embarrassed when your relationship with Saaya becomes a topic of our conversation. But now, look at you! Proud and all!