Dark Magic and A Twisted Fate

---Ro's POV---
The girls and I quickly got out of our kimonos and rejoined the guys.

"You guys," Bretman stated. "We have a couple of hours until we turn into setting powders." I looked at the time and it's 1:30. Suddenly, we heard glass breaking.

"What was that?" Joey questioned. We all began to follow the sound of the broken glass. I grabbed onto Justine's arm.

"What was it you wanted to tell me?" Justine asked. I blushed.

"I didn't want you," I stated. "To marry the emperor."

"Clearly," Justine stated. "He was stabbed before we could wed. That was not what I wanted." We walked into the round room to see that there is a table with seven goblets. There was also an arrow in the chair.

"Oh," Joey sassed. "Alex, remember? So this was where one of your arrows went."

"We need some aloe," I stated. "Cause that was a burn."

"Guys," Joey stated. "There's a note."

"Read it." Justine stated.

"Camelot has fallen," Joey read. "The Black Knight has plundered the land and murdered King Arthur. He now guards the next jeweled key. To defeat him, you must pull Excalibur from the stone, for it is the only blade he fears. The most holy among you must kneel before the cross to know Arthur's will."

"Most holy?" I asked.

"Tana would be out." Gabbie stated.

"Holy," Justine stated. "Typically means a good-natured person."

"Do we have any virgins in the room?" Alex asked. Nobody raised their hands.

"Really Ro?" Colleen asked.

"I'm not 17." I stated. "I'm 34."

"Oh my God," Bretman stated. "This is how we're going to die 'cause we're all unholy bitches."

"I would say," Joey stated. "Colleen, you're probably the most holy."

"I have the most holes," Colleen stated. "I just gave birth to a child, so, there's a lot happening."

"Well," I stated. "Give it a try." Colleen kneeled in front of the cross. A chest opens and Joey pulled out a bottle of wine. Alex grabbed a note.

"To find the pathway," Alex read. "To Excalibur, fill each of the seven chalices with wine, but don't touch them yet. Once they are filled, all must touch the cross to hear the story of the Knights of Camelot. After the story, each of you must take a seat before a chalice and drink together like knights. However, listen carefully, as two of the chalices are cursed. The names of those who drink from them will go into the voting pile." We began to fill up the wine glasses. I'm part Italian, I love wine. I would just be so sad, if like, when we're drinking wine that's when I get cursed. We touched the cross and I tried to listen to the story. However, it was hard to focus. After the story was finished, looked over at Justine.

"There's no way," Gabbie stated. "For us to know which two are cursed."

"If you were paying attention," Joey stated. "You might have an idea, but honestly, I wasn't really paying attention."

"I was paying attention!" Colleen shouted.

"So was I!" Justine shouted.

"Just pick a cup then." Joey stated. "And pray for the best." I went to go sit in front of a chalice at the end of the table. I looked at Justine, who was shaking her head at me. I moved to the chalice next to Colleen and Gabbie took the end. Justine nodded and took the cup next to Bretman.