Cursed Treasure

---Ro's POV---
In the after life....
"She disconnected from us!" Colleen shouted at the crystal ball in the middle of the room. I was afraid to say anything to Justine. She probably thinks I don't like her that way. I do like her that way but I never got to tell her, which hurts me. I doubt that the crystal ball in the middle of the room allows us to talk to her anyways. I picked up a book on Comunicador De Muertes'. Might as well learn about what the heck these things are. According to the book, they communicate with the dead. Up until the witch hunts, these people were seen as a connection between the dead and the living and were often praised. Not very many are living now and nobody knows how they possess that power.

"We know Joey picked Colleen," Tana stated. "The rest of us can sit back and relax." Suddenly, this blue and purple smoke appeared. It swirled into the room and a genie rised from the smoke. We were coughing. The genie looked around.

"Good evening," The genie stated. "I'm looking for a Rosanna Pansino." Everyone else pointed at me.

"Here!" I cheered. "That's me!" The genie looked at the glass ball in the middle of the room.

"So?" The genie asked. "Who's the person you guys are communicating with from down here?"

"Justine." DeStorm replied.

"There's more like her?" Tim asked.

"Yes." The genie replied. "Three more at least. It's rare to see more than one Comunicador De Muertes at a time now. In my time, there had to of been at least one in every city." We all looked at each other.

"Damn." Tim stated. I looked at my friends. I then turned to the genie.

"Can I say goodbye to my friends first?" I asked.

"Yes." The genie replied. I first hugged Colleen.

"I am so sorry," I stated. "For helping everyone shove you into a box of spikes."

"It's okay, Ro." Colleen stated. I sighed.

"I promise," I stated. "I will get Justine to give you updates on your son." Colleen smiled.

"Thank you Ro." Colleen stated. "I'd appreciate that." I moved on and hugged Gabbie.

"You still looked fabulous," I stated. "After getting stabbed." Gabbie struck a pose. I hugged Tim.

"Stay out of trouble," I stated. "I'll see if I can find your wallet." Tim smiled.

"Okay Ro." Tim stated. I hugged DeStorm. I decided to ask him the question that has been lingering on my mind since the beginning of the night.

"Are you ever going to explain why Justine partnered up with you?" I asked.

"Well," DeStorm replied. "Justine wanted me to protect you." I nodded.

"That explains it." I stated. I moved onto Tana and hugged her.

"I'm gonna miss you." Tana stated.

"I feel bad," I stated. "That you doubted yourself. You are a lot smarter than you think. I know it." Tana wiped a tear away.

"Thank you Ro." Tana stated. I waved one last time to my friends.

"Now go tell her how you feel." Colleen stated. I nodded.

"I'm ready to go." I stated. The genie nodded and all I saw was smoke.

In the museum....
I woke up in the maze. I got up, followed Alex and Nikita's foot prints, and got back to the museum. Suddenly, I was snatched. I looked over to see a woman. She had a dagger to my throat.