Ch.24 - Machine Wars

(A/n : For those who don't know them or certain of them, from left to right : Gundramon, Cannondramon, Tankdramon, GigaSeadramon, UltimateBrachimon,  Megadramon, BlackMetalGarurumon, BlitzGreymon, Armormon, Darkdramon, ExoGrimmon, BlackWarGrowlmon, *down in the middle* Aegisdramon, Cannonbeemon, Chaosdramon, *lower line* MetalGreymon, MetalTyrannomon, Breakdramon, RustTyrannomon, MetalGreymon Virus, Machinedramon, Jazarichmon, Raidenmon, ZeedGarurumon, MetalGreymon X (upper) MetalGreymon Virus X (lowest), Gigadramon.  ^^)

(An important note : this chapter also contains a scene from the Director Cut's version like   Chapter 10 (the one  right at the beginning when Coelamon had protected Kurumi's clones. ^^). But warning : it might be shocking for some  of you. I'll put a warning when the part comes : scroll down to the next bold test after it if you wanna avoid it. I'll only say this : the responsible will be  shattered  to pieces.)

......

So i had gathered everyone as i had decided to do for one single huge strike.

Kurumi : "Every one of the buildings in front of us belongs to DEM. Building 1 is the tall skyscraper on the middle. Unfortunately, i'm not able to track down what part of the building she's in."

Shido : "As long as she's in there..."

Kurumi : "Shall we go over with the plan one more then, Y/n and everyone?"

Y/n nodded.

Spyro : "Tell us."

Kurumi : "First course of action : Y/n and i will take target out of the building. Then i'll call out the other me's to take them a distraction by attacking outside facilities."

Lilith : "That way we can both take down the enemy..."

Kuroka : "...and lessen the guard on the pipsqueak's girl at the same time."

*BLARE!*

After hearing that Y/n pumped himself up.

 Y/n : "Ahhhh this is my signal!!!~"

Y/n held ground with its claws.

Lilith : "It's one of those alarms again."

Mio : "But are there other Spirit things around?"

Kurumi : "That doesn't seem to be the case this time around. I wouldn't be surprised if DEM itself set off the alarm."

Y/n and Kurumi : "And if that's true..."

Lasers began being shot at Y/n's group as Y/n raised a fire wall in front of the team evaporating the lasers.

Y/n : "They're definitely trying to lessen the number of their violence plans..."

Spyro : "What are they doing there?"

Houki and Rin : "I remember them!!"

Shido : "Bandersnatches!"

Y/n : "Well everyone, step back! This has always been one of the moments i've always waited for so far!!"

Aria : "What do you mean "waited"...?"

Y/n : "You'll see now~ FINAL JUDGMENT!!!"

Y/n switched back to his humanoid form and launched another giant dragon-shape laser afrom its mouth as he sliced it horizontally through the whole group of Bandersnatches as a giant explosion scattered from it, this time so powerful to create a rip between time and space.

Akeno : "Yep. Bold like none~"

Aria : "Y/n i didn't imagine you were that strong!"

The group then noticed a giant creature coming out of the rip : it looked like an agglomerate of numerous acquatic Digimons, like an acquatic version of Kimeramon.